Tears Gator Tears

We can complain about ivins but man imagine having alderman.. and there are a couple UF fans in that forum that knows that he is blatantly lying to them lol

He can play it cool for that forum but he knows what’s going on

Ivins May be a little behind on his info and ultra conservative with his info, but he’s a standup guy. He goes out of his way to make sure he doesn’t give his subscribers a false sense of hope.

No other fan base deserves a bigger tool like Alderman than the Turds. Have you seen the way they treat not only their “insiders” but also the National guys??? 247 analysts should immediately bump Smith up to a 4⭐ just to fock with them for their constant bïtching and harassment.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200727-025004_Chrome.jpg

They wanted the star bump when he committed to them, now he's not that good.

Before being a member on here I used to be on grassy. I always felt like I have been somewhat in the “know” when it comes to recruiting. Even in the early messaging board days. With that being said, how is it 2020 and these guys are paying for a messaging board and have absolutely no idea what is going on in recruiting in the state of Florida. Collins has been basically out of our class for months, everyone on here has known it. Everyone on here also has known he wants UF. How don’t UF fans know this? Makes no sense

Last edited:
Advertisement
I personally love it. The writers and “insiders” on their 247 page blow so much smoke up the subscribers’ skirts, they think they’re getting everybody. Why do they purposely feed their audience bull ****? No idea. Maybe they get more clicks and more subscribers when they pump sunshine. It’s just all the more better when they don’t get the guys they think they had locked up.

Advertisement
Ivins May be a little behind on his info and ultra conservative with his info, but he’s a standup guy. He goes out of his way to make sure he doesn’t give his subscribers a false sense of hope.

No other fan base deserves a bigger tool like Alderman than the Turds. Have you seen the way they treat not only their “insiders” but also the National guys??? 247 analysts should immediately bump Smith up to a 4⭐ just to fock with them for their constant bïtching and harassment.

ive come to really respect Ivins after he essentially warned us for an entire season abut height. he kept saying this kid is gonna go sec and to look for a back up even when height would deny it all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back