Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
What did Hova do to cause issues in South Miami? I know the Wilcoxen stuff and then Wilcoxen re-flipped but that’s not a Miami kid.

Wilcoxson is all over the place. He may very well decommit again from them at some point. He seems like a Mullen special.... highly ranked kid who ends up leaving or doesnt make it in

What happened with Hova?
He acted like a tool on Twitter when Wilcoxen originally flipped to Tennessee but something is going on with him and kids down south. I thought someone had mentioned something at some point about his act getting old and they’ve caught on to him - whatever that means.

@Cribby and @Goulds Cane probably know.

Lol Ivins conservative *** is now golden boy. They have no idea that we’ve known about this for about a month and a half. Not only that but they also don’t know that we don’t think Ivins is all knowing and is as conservative as they come.

So when Ivins "sabotages" an imminent silent Gaytor Flipz, he's the worst human being on the planet and should be banned from the Gaytors site. And when Ivins says something nice about the Gaytors chances, he is the most reliable insider the Gaytors know.

Interesting.

So when Ivins "sabotages" an imminent silent Gaytor Flipz, he's the worst human being on the planet and should be banned from the Gaytors site. And when Ivins says something nice about the Gaytors chances, he is the most reliable insider the Gaytors know.

Interesting.
It’s just another iteration of gaytor Logicz and gaytor Maths.

Advertisement
4515D54C-D548-40A0-ACB9-9D79B39162D2.jpeg
6C2E545A-7184-4F80-B4C8-A56D7BFB0BE5.jpeg
0B03FA56-04C6-4800-B054-00EE5CE2B312.jpeg
607E36C1-3979-4CDD-B55A-DF865222AD31.jpeg
36049652-7A06-49B8-9ED6-8655E27BDE8A.jpeg
809A02AB-2726-47B2-A1BB-8FE775DCF8D0.jpeg

Advertisement
Blake Alderman's response:

Yes. I think smith is leaning Miami

He's giving very brief responses to all questions on this. It's kind of funny. Their board went off on Steve Wiltfong yesterday after he made his comments on Taylor. Maybe Alderman doesn't want to deal with the backlash!!

Advertisement
And now, predictably, they are revving up the Gator calculators trying to figure out if they will finish with a better class than Miami if we land Taylor and they lose Marshall...... That's all they really care about - how many points will they have and will it keep them in the top 7 ish.....

If they think NIL will benefit them more then us... might I recommend “See Jort City” as their official recruiting pitch

Advertisement
What did Hova do to cause issues in South Miami? I know the Wilcoxen stuff and then Wilcoxen re-flipped but that’s not a Miami kid.
I dont what the exact tipping point was but I know he began very pushy for their commitments one of the reasons brashard committed early and then he began very *****y and two faced when the group wouldn't commit

LOL. South Miami is a city. DOWN SOUTH is the area you're talking about (mom and uncle are Palmetto grads and two aunts went to The Ridge).

Advertisement
Back