Tears Gator Tears

And laughs....

On the Jacory Brooks thread:
Blake Alderman last night:

Little back story here ....

Jacorey let UF know on Tuesday he was coming and everything was good. He asked UF for a commitment graphic to be made and that he would be announcing later in the week. He was in touch with UF late last night and early this morning into the day. Never slowed his contact with UF.

Brooks camp has also let UF know to keep recruiting him down the line and it gives UF some confidence that it's not quite over. We will just have to see I guess.
So he did all of this while still picking Alabama......cool, got it.

Advertisement

Dan Mullins wife on game day?

More like this:

C88E285C-8F36-40D3-BD76-5D422ED234AF.gif

And laughs....

Jacorey let UF know on Tuesday he was coming and everything was good. He asked UF for a commitment graphic to be made and that he would be announcing later in the week. He was in touch with UF late last night and early this morning into the day. Never slowed his contact with UF.

Brooks camp has also let UF know to keep recruiting him down the line and it gives UF some confidence that it's not quite over. We will just have to see I guess.

LOL. checks how many receivers went in the first two rounds from bama. now checks UF. yeah its over

Advertisement
Advertisement
And laughs....

The only way a school would keep recruiting someone who trolled them that badly is one that has ZERO self respect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back