Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Gaytors spreading some more anti-*** stuff about a certain Miami recruit...

It’s a different day in age..I work with Highschool and middle school kids and for the absolute most part they seem to have no homophobia..it seems it’s become socially frowned upon to have those views openly at their age..which is much different from when I was their age..if those two are ***, or that’s just their personality they might be fine nowadays

Advertisement
It’s a different day in age..I work with Highschool and middle school kids and for the absolute most part they seem to have no homophobia..it seems it’s become socially frowned upon to have those views openly at their age..which is much different from when I was their age..if those two are ***, or that’s just their personality they might be fine nowadays
This guy hit the nail on the head with a hammer. There is already alot of suspect sh*t that goes on in locker rooms. Just look what was going on at Penn St recently. That stuff is normal. As long as they are open about everything I think they'll be straight.
20200208_071333.jpg

Advertisement
Gaytors spreading some more anti-*** stuff about a certain Miami recruit...

I would love to find a way to flip this on them including their racist fanbase. Why not blow up a billboard with all their racist posts and fly that around during Rivals camps, Nike and Addidas camps.

I would love to find a way to flip this on them including their racist fanbase. Why not blow up a billboard with all their racist posts and fly that around during Rivals camps, Nike and Addidas camps.
Then it would come back to us and they'd paint it as us being desperate. Now if you found a way to make it look like FSU did it, we could rise above the fray and look like we're in a league above.

Advertisement
Then it would come back to us and they'd paint it as us being desperate. Now if you found a way to make it look like FSU did it, we could rise above the fray and look like we're in a league above.

They can paint it however they want but its aimed at us and our fanbase. When they talked about "miami type players" and making references to Cubans.

Wanna know something funny. I did my masters through UF, i can by tickets to any events and technically if i donate money im a booster. Anyone want me to pose as a gator fan and dish out some illegal benefits??

They can paint it however they want but its aimed at us and our fanbase. When they talked about "miami type players" and making references to Cubans.

Wanna know something funny. I did my masters through UF, i can by tickets to any events and technically if i donate money im a booster. Anyone want me to pose as a gator fan and dish out some illegal benefits??
Dr_UtZXUwAEjm7H.jpg

I was just trying to kill two birds, but I like your thinking. That would be awesome. But if a grateful Mrs Mullen wants to give you a thank you kiss, you may want to respectfully decline. She gets around.

Advertisement

I'm 25 and went to high school near Clemson and that was true for me in high school as well for the most part. Majority of kids had no problems with anyone based on preference. In college at SCAR, I don't think I met anyone openly expressing negative views like that. It's just not something people are concerned with anymore.

I'm 25 and went to high school near Clemson and that was true for me in high school as well for the most part. Majority of kids had no problems with anyone based on preference. In college at SCAR, I don't think I met anyone openly expressing negative views like that. It's just not something people are concerned with anymore.
Too many other problems going on to worry about whose wanting to **** around with with who...

Advertisement
Back