Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I love that they say "he told Ratliff everything was good at 10 am".

NOPE.

He did not tell Ratliff "I'm signing with UF, I'm coming to UF".

But somehow the Gaytor fans SWEAR that this constitutes some sort of secret and silent commit. In reality, AVANTAE HAD ALREADY SIGNED THE MIAMI LOI. He signed with Miami before 10 am, and even the Gaytors War Room article evidences that Mullet (retroactively) was worried because UF did NOT have a signed LOI before the announcement.

Just because Avantae was polite to Ratliff at 10 am does not constitute a silent commit, nor does it constitute a "last minute change of heart" for him to come to Miami.

Avantae told Ivins he was coming to UM BEFORE Signing Day. Avantae signed the Miami LOI in advance of the announcement. Any niceties that he shared with Ratliff were based on cordiality and have either been misinterpreted or exaggerated by Gaytor coaches and fans.

This is ridiculous. Those Gaytor morons are tranforming an "all good" polite phone call and a Publix sheet cake into some sort of enormous conspiracy involving last minute bag-drops and sudden changes of heart.

Didn't happen that way. Sorry, Gaytor fans, you didn't get "trolled". Avantae had already decided, and clearly he just wanted to avoid the last minute "what can we do to change your mind" conversation.

Told people (not sure if it was coaches) from both sides that he was coming.

He never told UF he was going there, but may have trolled some non staff members

Advertisement
EE170A55-D9FE-4D28-B904-CAD1E1961BF2.jpeg
E55C93AC-0D03-411F-8BCD-EF01C21FF1F7.png
EE83B1EC-C215-48E1-9CFA-092FF82EC5F5.png
9271552E-CB52-474A-A475-8F629DBAF034.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back