Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

They won ONE ***ING GAME!!!!!!!

Against a team EVERYONE said they’d stomp that they barely got by on and should have lost to.If any team came out of that game with momentum I actually think it was the Canes. Due to the fact that EVERYONE thought they’d stomp us and now know should have lost to i actually think we came out of the game with momentum to take us forward into the season and in recruiting.

Recruits all saw the game and heard what everyone was saying.They know we supposedly were going to get manhandled by the turds but saw that we should have won the game and if not for our own mistakes should have won.

The best thing we had going for us going into that game was EVERYONE picking against us and then seeing us not get beat but lose the game because of mistakes we made.Mistakes that a young team makes and not because UFAG beat us.

The turds are in for a loooong season and I really expect them to lose AT LEAST 3 games maybe even four.If we do what we are capable of doing and win 10-11 games and make it to the ACCCG that game we lost to UFAG,other than ****ing us off won’t mean a thing.

I’m flying into a hurricane in the DR. I’m leaving tonight as my Thursday flight and all flights Wednesday are cancelled. I can’t tell you I’m not worried. I may not have power or internet access. That will be the reason why I’m off the board.

In the meantime, we’re not done in here. @IndayArtHauz , please please keep an eye on this thing. There are malcontents coming in here, one in particular going on about closing the thread. We don’t want trouble and we don’t want to board ban him but we would like him out of the thread. We’ve asked nicely.

I don’t want it to get unpleasant in here. Thanks for all you have done.
🙏🙏🙏

Good Luck,Be safe.

Advertisement
I don’t contribute often to this thread, but Jachai Polite released by the Jets & fined $100k. Honestly, and I could be wrong, but I’ve never seen a top 3 round pick released that same yr, and most importantly, fined.

Good lord. These cucks ACTUALLY think Franks is better than Lawrence? It's almost not funny how special these people are. Should be a requirement for them to wear helmets to protect what little brains they still have

Yes and I believe they arrive at games on the “ special bus “..🤪

Advertisement
I don’t contribute often to this thread, but Jachai Polite released by the Jets & fined $100k. Honestly, and I could be wrong, but I’ve never seen a top 3 round pick released that same yr, and most importantly, fined.

It's comical at this the point the fall he's had...and it's well deserved for how he's treated his pro career so far. Hopefully he got his wake up call and make the Seattle roster

0EBAC3D5-2B97-4A7E-A73D-F43714A505B1.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep. Seems as though he felt all he had to do was show up on Saturday's and rush the passer. Mullen tried to tell him he not ready for the league, and look at him now.

Listen; know ur a Gator fan, but I got homies that are Gator and Seminole fan and we harass each other non-stop throughout the season. I for one appreciate u being on this board b/c u seem to be very objective unlike other Gator fans that roll through here.

Advertisement
Back