Tears Gator Tears

Told this to Original Gator Hater when he said lock the thread because we lost.This thread is what it is because of the delusion of the gayturd fans not how good of bad their football team is ( even though there’s a lot more tears when they suck..lol)
It’s about their funky recruiting math.Its about their flip machine.Its about their delusion of Taco Dog winning the Heisman.Tears would be 1000 pages if the turds never played a game because their fans are just that idiotic in their ways and beliefs.....Gayturd Tears will be here as long as CIS is operational.If you don’t like what is said in here do like I told someone Saturday night “don’t tap on the button.I swear it won’t show up on your phone or computer or iPad randomly if you don’t”.
He’s a great dude. It was a hard loss. He’s always welcome in here to talk tears.

Advertisement
UGA runs the ball a lot...they are going to run all over UF It's gonna be funny. They might put up records.
UGA’s OL is stacked. Fromm can manage a game. I think that both us and the gaytors will improve but I think we have more upside and a far easier schedule. If they go 10-2 this year, they deserve the accolades. I don’t see it though and I would love to play them in a bowl.

The best and truest thing I saw in all those screenshots was “ why are we talking sHT” somebody answered “ because we are always talking sHT”..

I’m sitting here on my couch reading the screenshots saw this and lost it.No truer words have theyever said.AND THIS IS WHY GAYTOR TEARS IS 1300 PAGES LONG.There sht talking.

Advertisement
I have a feeling the gaytor will supply us with plenty of tears this CFB season. All the more reason to keep this thread alive and well.

I have a feeling the gaytor will supply us with plenty of tears this CFB season. All the more reason to keep this thread alive and well.

October alone should be good for 200-300 pages cause they might not win a game the whole month...RVA gotta make sure he’s gotta have fresh batteries in whatever he’s taking those screenshots with cause October gonna be Ug-Ly for the turds..

Told this to Original Gator Hater when he said lock the thread because we lost.This thread is what it is because of the delusion of the gayturd fans not how good of bad their football team is ( even though there’s a lot more tears when they suck..lol)
It’s about their funky recruiting math.Its about their flip machine.Its about their delusion of Taco Dog winning the Heisman.Tears would be 1000 pages if the turds never played a game because their fans are just that idiotic in their ways and beliefs.....Gayturd Tears will be here as long as CIS is operational.If you don’t like what is said in here do like I told someone Saturday night “don’t tap on the button.I swear it won’t show up on your phone or computer or iPad randomly if you don’t”.

I won't derail the thread any further, this is my last post here until 2024(hopefully by then we will actually be able to beat them), but I can't take pleasure in mocking a team better than us especially when we have posters on here doing the exact same thing with "stars don't matter", "manny didn't really want that kid he wants the underrated 2 stars that want to be Canes", etc. I see the exact same things we make fun of them for flooding this website.

Enjoy your tears, I really do wish I could partake in them.

Advertisement
I won't derail the thread any further, this is my last post here until 2024(hopefully by then we will actually be able to beat them), but I can't take pleasure in mocking a team better than us especially when we have posters on here doing the exact same thing with "stars don't matter", "manny didn't really want that kid he wants the underrated 2 stars that want to be Canes", etc. I see the exact same things we make fun of them for flooding this website.

Sorry man...but I understand you gotta do what you feel is right.But trust they make the same fun of us as we do of them.....I’m not sure I’ve seen any of us say anyone on our team was gonna win the Heisman or use some convoluted math to make our ranking look better like they have.

But hopefully you’ll be back before 2024 cause I might not be around then and I enjoy going back and forth with you..

Advertisement
Advertisement
It must be embarassing to be a gator, to finally barely win a game against us, then realize you are still 2 - 7 against us in the last 9 games and your QB is a POS. I’d rather have our freshman Jarren Williams than your immature and dumb QB who preens for the cameras and throws INTs when he should be running the clock out. And your corch is Mullen. Ha!

Being the OriginalGatorHater, you should be a permanent fixture on this thread. I remember your personal story and have mad respect for what you've accomplished. It was a tough L to swallow no doubt. I hope you know me well enough to know that I don't blow smoke. I'm a realist. I honestly don't believe they're better than us. We're a young team that made too many mistakes to overcome and still only lost by 4. As they say an L is an L. No moral victories. But there were many positives we can take from the game.

My take on this thread is that it's a place ALL Canes can come to for something we all have in common - our utter disdain for everything gaytor. Doesn't matter what their record is. Doesn't matter what our record is. Won't change the hate we have for those turds. This thread gives us some respite from everyday life and provides a helluva lot of laughs at the expense of the gaytor.

I understand your disappointment. We're all disappointed. Especially losing to the most hated gaytor. Hang in there OGH. I hope you change your mind because your a solid contributor and will be missed if you choose to not to partake.

Advertisement
Back