Tears Gator Tears

gaytorgayt519 is looking for anything on Jeff Thomas or añito es he is hoping will be suspended. The dude’s gone for lol in on the gaytors crushing us and he’s panicking. He’s just trying to hide it.

They're hoping and praying and you know if the have multiple suspensions and we don't they'll say Mullen does the right thing and Manny let's his thugs play.

Well my response will be "no that just means our coach is in control of his team unlike yours"

Advertisement
Saw the thread below and was going to write something tomorrow morning, but will write it now.

I think this team is very confident. Not ****y as in the other teams suck, but you can tell after practices that they are working extremely hard, out of breath, and conduct interviews in that condition. In my mind the confidence comes from the things they say, in which we report, but just their overall positive attitude when they say it.

Mullen seems really positive about the season and I have heard that behind the scenes. There have been moments that he blows up at practice, but I have had one person tell me that they believe some of that is calculated to make sure they get back on track if they sway lightly from the path they are supposed to be on.

I believe this team can match up with any other they face in terms of the starters at every position. My biggest concerns are having to go beyond the starters on the offensive line, although I think they feel really good about Gouraige, which I just wrote and losing anyone in the secondary is a real problem and they have to start thinking about moving someone over from the opposite side of the ball.

I like the backups at quarterback, running back, receiver, tight end, defensive line (after week one because of suspensions), and I like the backups at linebacker as well.

i keep hearing Jacob Copeland and Rick Wells are the top guys behind the six returning experienced players at receiver. Zipperer has some learning to do at tight end.

Most of the standouts among backups have been discussed on here honestly. I will say I'm not as high as some others on Greenard in terms of trying to get done what Polite did a year ago. He's a different player, more of a bull rusher and I could see his role and Zuniga's trading places. I think Moon fits more of that role, so maybe Moon gets more reps. I do think the BUCK position is deep with quality youth and someone could step up big quickly.

I have been pretty vocal in articles I've written that I believe Zach Carter is a stud. He may be one of the best four defensive linemen right now. that

Although I think Amari Burney will play more STAR (Nickel) thatn was expected before the Huggins dismissal, I think Houston, Miller, and down the road Hopper are going to play very well here.

The surprise in the secondary is Kimbrough at corner, he's the best of the three freshmen so far. I expect Elam to be that guy, but may be slower to learn.

It is just a depth issue at two positions that worries me. And of course can anyone at quarterback play at the level we expect Franks to this year if he goes down.

Peter Griffin AKA Bob Turdamns (**** mod) take on the gates this season. He’s already talking about moving WRs to Corner, swapping positions for Zuniga and Greenard, Moon (backup) but being a better fit, Carter (backup) being one of the four best DL, Burney playing out of position and playing more Nickel lol. This is hilarious. Half their D is playing out of position or there’s a “better fit” somewhere not starting.

Advertisement
W
These asshøles would literally deep throat elephant dlck to have a Bandy right now with how thin and fragile their dB situation is. If you were to put Bandy on the turds roster right now, he would literally play most of the game.
With the way several gator fans are begging Derrick Smith to attend UF on Twitter, they would shut down the server if it was Bandy.

Advertisement
Saw the thread below and was going to write something tomorrow morning, but will write it now.

I think this team is very confident. Not ****y as in the other teams suck, but you can tell after practices that they are working extremely hard, out of breath, and conduct interviews in that condition. In my mind the confidence comes from the things they say, in which we report, but just their overall positive attitude when they say it.

Mullen seems really positive about the season and I have heard that behind the scenes. There have been moments that he blows up at practice, but I have had one person tell me that they believe some of that is calculated to make sure they get back on track if they sway lightly from the path they are supposed to be on.

I believe this team can match up with any other they face in terms of the starters at every position. My biggest concerns are having to go beyond the starters on the offensive line, although I think they feel really good about Gouraige, which I just wrote and losing anyone in the secondary is a real problem and they have to start thinking about moving someone over from the opposite side of the ball.

I like the backups at quarterback, running back, receiver, tight end, defensive line (after week one because of suspensions), and I like the backups at linebacker as well.

i keep hearing Jacob Copeland and Rick Wells are the top guys behind the six returning experienced players at receiver. Zipperer has some learning to do at tight end.

Most of the standouts among backups have been discussed on here honestly. I will say I'm not as high as some others on Greenard in terms of trying to get done what Polite did a year ago. He's a different player, more of a bull rusher and I could see his role and Zuniga's trading places. I think Moon fits more of that role, so maybe Moon gets more reps. I do think the BUCK position is deep with quality youth and someone could step up big quickly.

I have been pretty vocal in articles I've written that I believe Zach Carter is a stud. He may be one of the best four defensive linemen right now. that

Although I think Amari Burney will play more STAR (Nickel) thatn was expected before the Huggins dismissal, I think Houston, Miller, and down the road Hopper are going to play very well here.

The surprise in the secondary is Kimbrough at corner, he's the best of the three freshmen so far. I expect Elam to be that guy, but may be slower to learn.

It is just a depth issue at two positions that worries me. And of course can anyone at quarterback play at the level we expect Franks to this year if he goes down.

Peter Griffin AKA Bob Turdamns (**** mod) take on the gates this season. He’s already talking about moving WRs to Corner, swapping positions for Zuniga and Greenard, Moon (backup) but being a better fit, Carter (backup) being one of the four best DL, Burney playing out of position and playing more Nickel lol. This is hilarious. Half their D is playing out of position or there’s a “better fit” somewhere not starting.
It's always the same thing with their fans and analysts. They always talk about the best-case lottery-winning-level scenario. The idea that they could criticize their team or recognize their weaknesses is foreign to them.

If we win on Saturday, the meltdown from their fanbase will be unlike anything we've seen in years.

Advertisement
Moar tears and it's not even 8/25 yet!!

Screenshot_20190822-135331_Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20190822-135402_Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20190822-135747_Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20190822-135814_Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20190822-135856_Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20190822-135910_Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20190822-135940_Browser.jpg

Advertisement
The gators claim they didn't want Bandy but let's take a look at who did shall we???

Screenshot_20190822-142732_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190822-142749_Chrome.jpg

My my my those are some very good programs huh...including some SEC programs that are better than the gator... USC, Tenn, SCarolina all wanted him as well

Advertisement
Back