Tears Gator Tears

It's Gaytor Codez. They are doing a double-positive-single-negative to disguise the fact that there is something negative to report. They think that we will not be able to crack their codez.

They aren't trying to fool us. They're trying to fool themselves. Above all things, the essential quality of the lizard is deep, deep self-delusion.

Advertisement
IMG_5094.JPG

Future heisman winner :unsure:

Advertisement
What is more likely, that the Gheytors offense is a World Beater or the Gaytors defense is very average this year?

Very average. Several defensive guys from last year's team were drafted. Several guys are coming off injuries. Depth is not nearly as strong as they wish it was. Almost all of the defenders are McSharkfvcker's recruits. Gaytor fans are making online arguments about how losing guys to the NFL draft has made their defense better.

2018 defensive recruits (in order of Rivals ratings):
David Reese - out for the season
Trey Dean - likely to play and/or start
Amari Burney - likely to play and/or start
Jonathan Huggins - STRANGULATION OF A FEMALE TUTOR
Andrew Chatfield - 3rd stringer
Malik Langham - transferred to Vanderbilt

2019 defensive recruits (in order of Rivals ratings):
Chris Steele - transferred to USC
Tyron Hopper - 4th stringer
Kaiir Elam - 3rd stringer
Khris Bogle - 4th stringer
Diwun Black - failed to qualify
Mohamoud Diabate - 4th stringer
Jaelin Humphries - 4th stringer
Chester Kimbrough - 4th stringer
Lloyd Summerall - 4th stringer
Jaydon Hill - 4th stringer
Trent Whittemore - 3rd stringer, being asked to play offense already
Jesiah Pierre - 3rd stringer

To be clear, this is not some sort of crazy expectation that all their freshmen would start. I am just focusing on the guys that Mullet recruited. 2018 was NOT a good recruiting class on defense with only 6 signees, 1 of whom is already gone. 2019 had double the number of signees, though 2 are gone and nobody is so talented that he has cracked the 2-deep.

That means that the vast majority of the defensive makeup will come from non-Mullet guys who have been around for a few yars, but who haven't exactly been stellar (yet). Zuniga is good on the DL. The elder David Reese is good at LB. CJ and Marco are good at corners. Beyond that, it's a bunch of "needs to step up" guys.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If there is a water polo game on August 24th, the Gaytors are going to kill us...

Very average. Several defensive guys from last year's team were drafted. Several guys are coming off injuries. Depth is not nearly as strong as they wish it was. Almost all of the defenders are McSharkfvcker's recruits. Gaytor fans are making online arguments about how losing guys to the NFL draft has made their defense better.

2018 defensive recruits (in order of Rivals ratings):
David Reese - out for the season
Trey Dean - likely to play and/or start
Amari Burney - likely to play and/or start
Jonathan Huggins - has missed all of the summer practices thus far
Andrew Chatfield - 3rd stringer
Malik Langham - transferred to Vanderbilt

2019 defensive recruits (in order of Rivals ratings):
Chris Steele - transferred to USC
Tyron Hopper - 4th stringer
Kaiir Elam - 3rd stringer
Khris Bogle - 4th stringer
Diwun Black - failed to qualify
Mohamoud Diabate - 4th stringer
Jaelin Humphries - 4th stringer
Chester Kimbrough - 4th stringer
Lloyd Summerall - 4th stringer
Jaydon Hill - 4th stringer
Trent Whittemore - 3rd stringer
Jesiah Pierre - 3rd stringer

To be clear, this is not some sort of crazy expectation that all their freshmen would start. I am just focusing on the guys that Mullet recruited. 2018 was NOT a good recruiting class on defense with only 6 signees, 1 of whom is already gone. 2019 had double the number of signees, though 2 are gone and nobody is so talented that he has cracked the 2-deep.

That means that the vast majority of the defensive makeup will come from non-Mullet guys who have been around for a few yars, but who haven't exactly been stellar (yet). Zuniga is good on the DL. The elder David Reese is good at LB. CJ and Marco are good at corners. Beyond that, it's a bunch of "needs to step up" guys.
And Whittemore’s been Playing WR in camp.

Advertisement
So, Goldkunt and his buddies at Swampa$$ 247 decided to sweep the Huggins strangulation under the rug, until another sportswriter asked Mullet about the strangulation:

Thomas Goldkamp
  • (65006)
  • 101 months
3 minutes ago
GatorFan20 said...
Why does the media sit on this until 2 weeks before the first game?
Couple things on this.

First, I requested the incident reports on John Huggins on July 13. Frankly, this wasn't exactly what I was expecting to get back based on the reason I submitted a request in the first place. But UFPD didn't respond with records until yesterday.

Second, in terms of the story actually being posted, we had a lot of internal discussion between myself, Luke and my boss higher up at 247 about what to do with the information. All three of us decided not to run anything last night, as the incidents were well in the past and were not connected to his current absence based on what we had gathered from both sources and from UF. Thus, it would have been a bit disingenuous to dig up old incidents which did not result in charges simply to somehow link them to Huggins' current absence.

The only line of thinking any of us had that might have lent credence to possibly running something last night was that Florida is developing a pattern of having incidents related to women (this would be the fifth since Mullen took over: Watkins, Huggins, Jones, Edwards, Yelverton). In that context, I could see a scenario where it might be appropriate to publish this incident involving Huggins. Even so, we decided at the time that it did not merit immediate publication.

However, when Mullen was openly asked in a press conference on video about Huggins allegedly strangling a tutor, the decision was made that rather than have the public searching for facts about what happened we'd outline everything we were in a position to report. In that vein, we made sure to indicate very early in the story that the question was posed to Mullen, that he said it was not related to the incidents from the fall and that no charges were pressed against Huggins. All that is front and center at the very top of the story.

Hopefully that explains our process a little more.

Many people can rip on reporters. The reality is that when you have dipsh!tes with no journalistic background or ethics who become "writers" by purchasing a website, this is the kind of stuff that can happen.

Because they got information LESS THAN A YEAR AFTER IT HAPPENED, but somehow it is "not related" to his current absence, they can justify NOT REPORTING IT.

Fantastic.

Advertisement
Involves John huggins ...One reportedly involved Huggins putting his hands around a tutor's neck..."These are all incident reports that we were aware of last football season," spokesman Steve McClain said....
Added Mullen:"No (it's not related). No, that's all been handled."....

Of course it’s been handled.

Huggins handled the tutors larynx quite well.

So, Goldkunt and his buddies at Swampa$$ 247 decided to sweep the Huggins strangulation under the rug, until another sportswriter asked Mullet about the strangulation:

Thomas Goldkamp
  • (65006)
  • 101 months
3 minutes ago

Couple things on this.

First, I requested the incident reports on John Huggins on July 13. Frankly, this wasn't exactly what I was expecting to get back based on the reason I submitted a request in the first place. But UFPD didn't respond with records until yesterday.

Second, in terms of the story actually being posted, we had a lot of internal discussion between myself, Luke and my boss higher up at 247 about what to do with the information. All three of us decided not to run anything last night, as the incidents were well in the past and were not connected to his current absence based on what we had gathered from both sources and from UF. Thus, it would have been a bit disingenuous to dig up old incidents which did not result in charges simply to somehow link them to Huggins' current absence.

The only line of thinking any of us had that might have lent credence to possibly running something last night was that Florida is developing a pattern of having incidents related to women (this would be the fifth since Mullen took over: Watkins, Huggins, Jones, Edwards, Yelverton). In that context, I could see a scenario where it might be appropriate to publish this incident involving Huggins. Even so, we decided at the time that it did not merit immediate publication.

However, when Mullen was openly asked in a press conference on video about Huggins allegedly strangling a tutor, the decision was made that rather than have the public searching for facts about what happened we'd outline everything we were in a position to report. In that vein, we made sure to indicate very early in the story that the question was posed to Mullen, that he said it was not related to the incidents from the fall and that no charges were pressed against Huggins. All that is front and center at the very top of the story.

Hopefully that explains our process a little more.

Many people can rip on reporters. The reality is that when you have dipsh!tes with no journalistic background or ethics who become "writers" by purchasing a website, this is the kind of stuff that can happen.

Because they got information LESS THAN A YEAR AFTER IT HAPPENED, but somehow it is "not related" to his current absence, they can justify NOT REPORTING IT.

Fantastic.

That’s absolutely disgusting

Advertisement
Back