Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Just saw this....LMAO!

1565029415452.png

Advertisement
Sophomore but similar situation. Bleich just took longer to physically develop. He may have been dealing with an injury.

Redshirt freshman.

Again, he may be "one year older", but he has never started and he got into FOUR games of garbage time against all non-SEC opponents.

The issue is not the age on the driver's license, it is the fact that Gaytor fans are acting as if it is INSANE to POSSIBLY start a freshman with no real college starting experience, and they are doing the exact same thing.

Really, I could have sword there was an old Gaytor head coach that had the sweet spot for sharks. lol

There was some legitimate doubt as to the identity of the guy in the photo. And I believe it was an actual photo. So, yeah, maybe it was a McEltooth lookalike, but the Manny quote is just pure invention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
F54D8B02-71C3-4ACD-A56B-E8238808AA07.jpeg

“Now, let’s try this one again, but with English.”

“yes sir:

“My source has been particularly disexcited with—”

“Nope-nope-nope. ENG-lish, remember?”

“aw butts, okay yeah sorry”

“Never mind, once more!”

“okay—

My source has been particularly displeased with the offensive line...”

“Much better! See how easily people can understand that the offensive line sucks after just one reading? Isn’t it nice to know they won’t need a Rosetta Stone to get a practice update?”

“yes, it is nice”

“You feel good?”

“I feel good. I feel good, sir”

“Good. Now go find a real source.”

View attachment 92258

“Now, let’s try this one again, but with English.”

“yes sir:

“My source has been particularly disexcited with—”

“Nope-nope-nope. ENG-lish, remember?”

“aw butts, okay yeah sorry”

“Never mind, once more!”

“okay—

My source has been particularly displeased with the offensive line...”

“Much better! See how easily people can understand that the offensive line sucks after just one reading? Isn’t it nice to know they won’t need a Rosetta Stone to get a practice update?”

“yes, it is nice”

“You feel good?”

“I feel good. I feel good, sir”

“Good. Now go find a real source.”

It's Gaytor Codez. They are doing a double-positive-single-negative to disguise the fact that there is something negative to report. They think that we will not be able to crack their codez.

Advertisement
Back