Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
It's not an issue of KNOWING they wouldn't qualify, but there were FOUR quite OBVIOUS risks in the class. A coach needs to understand WHAT the kids have to do to qualify, what the PLAN is, and you have to MONITOR the progress. It's one thing to gamble ONE of your IC slots, it's quite another thing to gamble FOUR of your IC slots.

And let's put this in another light. At least with these 2 remaining guys, it appears that the hold-up is TEST SCORE related. That is just insane. No kid can absolutely control and predict and guarantee his test score improvement. At least when you have to retake coursework, you know what you have to do, you know what grades you need, and I don't think that I can ever remember a situation where a kid FLUNKED his high school correspondence courses. I've heard of a few who just didn't put the work in and get all of their credits, but I've never heard of a kid waiting on HIGH SCHOOL CORRESPONDENCE COURSE GRADES (and, no, I'm not counting Neion Deion waiting to find out what grade he was getting in his college "History of AIDS" course at F$U).

So, to sum up, Mullet bet on FOUR kids who nearly every other university abandoned because they did not believe these four kids would qualify. At least half of these kids needed TEST SCORES. And Mullet's betting average will be .500 or lower. Meaning he will throw away anywhere from 2 to 4 IC slots for his 2019 recruiting class, just to get a Top 10 ranking.

Never go full ******.
Pretty sure you missed my sarcasm/joke.

He took kids on the 5 percent chance they would qualify. Like Jim Carey saying the line I quoted from Dumb and Dumber.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is strictly speed I have known him since elementary school. He beats everyone because he is extremely fast and can change directions like no one I have ever seen. Not physical what so ever though

And being a complete CB requires more than speed...there are myriad of other skills...of course if you’re fast like him, your speed can make up for lack of other skills... but it will catch up to you.

Advertisement
naaaaaaaaaaaaah bruh, you know i'm not about to agree with you on that lol. Both are great talents and I expect both to make plays when matched up against each other. We aren't going to shadow JT either, whomever he lines up against, that's his man but I do expect a safety to be in the proximity of JT. Wouldn't make sense NOT to do that.
How many tears did you shed when beloved CGJ got skipped by everyone in the draft. I mean, he was the best safety in the draft according to DBU. Henderson will get rocked on the outside by our RBs. As a Gator,
You should respect the 4-5 stars vs your 3 stars at RB. Perine wouldn’t make the 3 deep at Miami.

Advertisement
Back