Tears Gator Tears

The last retweets are very telling to me, really drives home the fact that high-character guys don't belong in Gainesville. I know the kid is going far away from here but I would for sure go after Steele if I was Manny. Obviously do some vetting and make sure the facts are what we think they are first, but he's a good kid who can ball and he clearly holds a grudge against the gators.

Advertisement
Btw, where the eff is @KWConch? Hope he didn’t drown in all of these tears that probably flooded Louisiana by now.

Nah my Cane Brother I’m still here..just dealing with alot of sHT from the rotator cuff surgery.While they were fixing that they pinched a nerve in my neck that’s putting my other arm to sleep.Everyday is PT,Chiropractor,MRI’s or some other test.

Been a pain in my nuts...

But I’ve been here semi keeping up with all the FANTASTIC work You and all the others are doing.Even though I’m not posting very much cause it's a pain trying to type when one arm has no feeling and the other hurts like **** I'm here hating the turds just the same.

I know I’ve missed my weekly reminders a few times so for any newbies that have joined in our endless search for **** Tears or for UFAG trolls that have attempted to join the fray here goes...in case ANYONE in the CFB world doesn’t know for sure or has a bit of doubt...

UFAG SUCKS !!!! ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL !!!!!!

Keep up the great work my Cane Brothers and know I’m always here 👀

Nah my Cane Brother I’m still here..just dealing with alot of sHT from the rotator cuff surgery.While they were fixing that they pinched a nerve in my neck that’s putting my other arm to sleep.Everyday is PT,Chiropractor,MRI’s or some other test.

But I’ve been here semi keeping up with all the FANTASTIC work You and all the others are doing.Even though I’m not posting very much cause it's a pain trying to type when one arm has no feeling and the other hurts like **** I'm here hating the turds just the same.

I know I’ve missed my weekly reminders a few times so for any newbies that have joined in our endless search for **** Tears or for UFAG trolls that have attempted to join the fray here goes...in case ANYONE in the CFB world doesn’t know for sure or has a bit of doubt...

Good to see you’re still alive and kicking, brother. Hope and pray that you recover fully and quickly. #MOARTears

Advertisement
This **** fan assclown

asking the Texas 7-on-7 coach “who are you” is just another example of the elite level douchebaggery of the **** fan.

How the fūck are you going to throw elbows on Twitter when you’re a dipshlt that looks like this:

Lesson: no such thing as a Twitter tough guy. Especially when they're a ****.

My six-year-old niece would make short work of this nerd.

Damm KW that sucks, sorry to hear. Glad though that you haven’t missed anything and are starting to recuperate. Get better dude.

This **** fan assclown

View attachment 85370

asking the Texas 7-on-7 coach “who are you” is just another example of the elite level douchebaggery of the **** fan.

How the fūck are you going to throw elbows on Twitter when you’re a dipshlt that looks like this:

View attachment 85371

Lesson: no such thing as a Twitter tough guy. Especially when they're a ****.

My six-year-old niece would make short work of this nerd.

:pgdead:

Advertisement
I know it’s been well documented about Leonard Manuel’s grades but I just saw on Florida 247 he may get suspended his whole senior year (The Dionte Mullins suspension).

After his 2021 teammates decommitted last week, everyone knew Manuel would eventually back out but looks like whoever he commits to at the end won’t be getting him unless he turns it around in the classroom.

Advertisement

Ok, KW. We all wish you a speedy recovery.

I know it’s been well documented about Leonard Manuel’s grades but I just saw on Florida 247 he may get suspended his whole senior year (The Dionte Mullins suspension).

After his 2021 teammates decommitted last week, everyone knew Manuel would eventually back out but looks like whoever he commits to at the end won’t be getting him unless he turns it around in the classroom.
Apparently his grades are so bad that he's likely a JuCo. They’ll scramble trying to figure out how to get him in the class calculator for the rankings, regardless. That’s just what they do.

Last edited:
UF is getting killed on twitter for the way they are treating Steele. Kids, coaches and parents are noticing how toxic that place is. Their own worst enemy.

It'd be one thing if Steele, who was their top ranked recruit last cycle transferred for an unfortunate situation. But the entire team bagging on him and contradicting themselves from earlier in the year is 10 times worst.

Advertisement
It'd be one thing if Steele, who was their top ranked recruit last cycle transferred for an unfortunate situation. But the entire team bagging on him and contradicting themselves from earlier in the year is 10 times worst.
I’d love to see the reactions from more coaches and recruits around the country. I don’t follow Twitter so if there are screenshots people should post them. I want to see how bad they look.

Truly, I am stunned that the players have not been taught/are stupid enough to post drek on social media, werent reminded of that when the situations first started, and that Goldkamp even started a thread about it. I know we have N'kosi, but this takes social media stupidity to a whole other level.

Advertisement
Back