Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
30261918_2170851939597697_6858159973881348096_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
not many times i'd pull for Tennesee but I will be a big Vols fan come Saturday.
My wife is from Nashville, so on this occasion I allow the rooting of the Vols! Then again, I pull for anyone playing UF. If there was an Alaska Refrigeration and Air conditioning technical school with a football squad playing uf I would root for them too!

If Mullet loses to Tennessee and Kentucky in the same season, the endless tears will flow

yea I will check on the score and if the TURDS are losing in the 4th I'm going to go start up the boat cause the **** TEARS will get deep pretty quickly when they lose to the Vols.

yea I will check on the score and if the TURDS are losing in the 4th I'm going to go start up the boat cause the **** TEARS will get deep pretty quickly when they lose to the Vols.

Them tears are going to rain down like Manna.

Advertisement
My wife is from Nashville, so on this occasion I allow the rooting of the Vols! Then again, I pull for anyone playing UF. If there was an Alaska Refrigeration and Air conditioning technical school with a football squad playing uf I would root for them too!
Come on man.... ARAC tech is not on the Gaytors schedule until 2020.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back