Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Ya that was A LOT of money back in those days. I had no idea. The only time I ever seen someone park on their lawn was in movies where you have the beyond stereotypical hill billies parking their beat up 20 year old pickups on their lawn. Thanks for clarifying.
We'd park on lawns for Canes and Fins games. My dad would pay $20 or $25 for the no block option. Then there was this one place we'd park where they blocked everyone in but took your keys like a valet so they could get you out.

Can’t wait for these hicks to come back to the the world when they play a trash team with the slightest pulse today.
What time is that game on? I'm in the Dominican Republic for the day and want to check scores when I'm out with my Mamí.

What time is that game on? I'm in the Dominican Republic for the day and want to check scores when I'm out with my Mamí.
Might not get it though. It’s on the SEC network instead of ESPN2. They rather play South Eastern Louisiana vs. LSU than them...that’s a little ridiculous to me.

Advertisement
The UFAG /Wildcat game is almost much watch if you hate UFAG as much as we do.

Gotta pull for Kentucky to put these fools back in thier place and more importantly give us 20 more pages of **** Tears..

Gotta pull for Kentucky to put these fools back in thier place and more importantly give us 20 more pages of **** Tears..

Will be 30 page if they win though, they will be really back.

I am more looking forward to that game then Miamis scrimmage.

Advertisement
I’m watching the Miami game mainly to see the other QBs( better see them early and often)... ..this game is just to see UFAG get smacked ( again early and often😂)

LOL! That is exactly my reasoning as well. I want to see UF get smacked and I want to see which QB actually deserves to be starting(hopefully early).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back