Tears Gator Tears

Hartley gonna make them cry lol. Just enjoy the process domt worry about committing. Wow...they're lost in recruiting

Screenshot_20180727-115549.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Quick, quick, can we get a recruiting class re-calculation and re-rank?!

Where is that Gaytor troll "Cookie"?

I am the troll yet you are the UF Alum? The UF alum who had a "Perfect reading comp score on the LSAT" bet your desk is really big too...

Justin Watkins, troubled star recruit, leaving UF

In other news, he was UF's highest rated recruit and left to better his opportunities... He also looks like he has the eyebrows of an 80 year old man while having the mustache of a 13 year old.

All of these kids getting in trouble reminds of what happened to a family friend. I moved to Brooklyn in 1975 from Medellin. Our good friend was the superintendent of a building in east New York. For some on here I don’t think I need to explain what that neighborhood was like back then. This man was a proud Puerto Rican with a wonderful wife and 3 boys. The eldest being my age. The man retired in 1990 after his eldest son graduated high school and went to live with his aunt in queens. This man retired to Naples Florida with the two boys who were twins. They were 11 at the time and he though he shouldn’t stretch his luck since his eldest managed to stay out of trouble and left Brooklyn.
The eldest went on to graduate in finance from NYU. Citibank paid for his college and now he’s some big shot at that bank after starting out as a teller.
The younger twins ended up as little criminals and getting in trouble with drugs.
Why?? Cause basically nothing to do in Naples Florida in 1990.
So any parents or recruits hat are scared 😱 of coming to UM please understand the old saying. “The devil will find work for idle hands to do”
While the lights of the big city may seem intimidating, nothing worse than a bunch of bored 19 year olds in a place that is willing to ignore all the Shiite that they could possibly conjure up.
So if you want to send them to Urban Heart attack or wherever cause Miami is to “wild” then by all means.
Sorry for the war and peace long post.

Advertisement
I am the troll yet you are the UF Alum? The UF alum who had a "Perfect reading comp score on the LSAT" bet your desk is really big too...

In other news, he was UF's highest rated recruit and left to better his opportunities... He also looks like he has the eyebrows of an 80 year old man while having the mustache of a 13 year old.

You know way too much about the mustaches of 13 year old boys. Earlier, you were complaining that when you were getting blown by 13 year old boys, the mustaches were scraggly and scratchy, and there was too much **** run-off.

You need to go back to the UF boards.

Go drink bleach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back