Tears Gator Tears

No. It’s a Publix silent.

It means they threw in a chicken tenders Publix footlong sub as an inducement to get his silent.

Gaytors logics.

View attachment 57640

I thought a Publix Silent was when the manager lets the F$U quarterback walk out with $50 of free crab legs.

That’s called a Publix hand job

HJ gets you a pack of bologna and some cheez whiz. You want them crab legs, best be ready to get your knees dirty.

That's what I hear anyway.

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 12.24.32 AM.jpg

I can't even begin to wrap my head around this.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...-standard-not-just-sec-national-championships

It means they threw in a chicken tenders Publix footlong sub as an inducement to get his silent.

Gaytors logics.

View attachment 57640

I thought a Publix Silent was when the manager lets the F$U quarterback walk out with $50 of free crab legs.

publix sucks, I've worked there I know

I'll never buy a single thing from that company again

Advertisement

Gaytors logics.

View attachment 57640

Can you show the board where the boars head tavern ham and cheese hurt you?

Gaytors logics.

View attachment 57640

p0114jkg.jpg

Advertisement

Gaytors logics.

View attachment 57640

no but I can show you their bakery employees who work 12 hour shifts with no overtime allowed and no breaks taken because it'll put them behind

I was in produce, we were severely undermanned and corporate couldn't give a rats ***. It got to the point where it was impossible to take a lunch or even a 10 minute break without putting the department and the next shift deeply behind.

place sucks

no but I can show you their bakery employees who work 12 hour shifts with no overtime allowed and no breaks taken because it'll put them behind

I was in produce, we were severely undermanned and corporate couldn't give a rats ***. It got to the point where it was impossible to take a lunch or even a 10 minute break without putting the department and the next shift deeply behind.

place sucks

Sounds like Amazon.

Publix might be breaking labor laws but try to do something about it.

place sucks
Sounds like a personal problem

First, Mullen looks like piglet from Winnie the Pooh.

Second , he says " I promise to give you a football team",I guess it would be odd if he rolled out a Lacrosse team the first Sat in Sep. So he's guaranteed to get one promise right.

Is that a UF jet behind him? Does the university own a jet? Big advantage when SEC schools have their own air Force to facilitate recruiting. When we're done with indoor practice facility we must turn our attention toward raising money for UM's own F-35 which is stealthy, can fly into SEC territory undetected with full situational awareness. It's networked capability will enable us to suppress all SEC anti-aircraft systems and we will be able to direct cruise missiles into command centers of all SEC schools' air assets, including Saban's **** helicopter and Mullens' UF jet. Should be easy pickings once we get our F-35 fleet (really just need one plane and a bunch of drones.)

Saban will be relegated to staying in Motel 6's and Holiday Inns and driving to small towns in rural Alabama in rental cars. If he's lucky he will have an Uber account which is just fine. We'll infiltrate Uber drivers and make sure he never gets to an in-home on time again.

Advertisement
Feb. 2nd can’t come soon enough

For the visit?

Just making sure you’re not referring to signing day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visits, frat. Next week can’t come. UGA had their time to shine and now they worried about Bama. Bama had their time to shine. UF had their time to shine, and now their fans are pumped. It’s time for Richt, Diaz, Banda, Rumph, Kul, Dugans, and Hartley to not only make us shine, but kill the noise and rip out the hearts of these SEC chumps. Need for all these sports writers to start seeing Miami as the biggest threat to their SEC love. Need to close and finalize AH4, Ezzard, Peters!!!!!, and 2 DTs!

Advertisement
As we head towards signing day, let's not forget those less fortunate than ourselves. Please take a moment to let a gayter know that despite how retched a recruiting class they have, life will go on. And hey, having the #3 class in the state isn't that bad. If there were awards, 3rd place would still be on the podium. Still, this might be a good time for them to begin to separate their sense of self worth from recruiting rankings just in case things get uglier.

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 10.05.12 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 10.01.15 PM.jpg

Gaytors logics.

View attachment 57640

Must have got fired

As we head towards signing day, let's not forget those less fortunate than ourselves. Please take a moment to let a gayter know that despite how retched a recruiting class they have, life will go on. And hey, having the #3 class in the state isn't that bad. If there were awards, 3rd place would still be on the podium. Still, this might be a good time for them to begin to separate their sense of self worth from recruiting rankings just in case things get uglier.

View attachment 57738
View attachment 57737

#UCFcomingforyourbytchasses

Advertisement
Back