Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Which is funny because they don't have any receivers this class.

any WR that is dumb enough to go there deserves what they get

This is SO TRUE. Every UF WR is a complete BUST in the NFL. I guess they all eat too much Candi.

Ouch.

Do you count Dunbar being a decent DB in the NFL??

Hernandez and Jordan Reed are basically WRs and Harvin was good but had personal issues.
Wes Chandler, Collinsworth and Nattiel were top WRs.

So, we finally sticking it to the Gaytas this NSD? (Yes, we ranked higher last year, but they punked us on NSD with a couple, as I recall)

Advertisement

This is SO TRUE. Every UF WR is a complete BUST in the NFL. I guess they all eat too much Candi.

Ouch.

Hernandez and Jordan Reed are basically WRs and Harvin was good but had personal issues.

Wow! You're naming TE's lmao. UF is full of endless busts at WR and wasted talent. Willie Jackson, Taylor Jacobs, Chad Jackson, Jabar Gaffney, both Caldwells, Travis Taylor, Reidel Anthony, and Ike Hilliard. There's not another school in the country with that many WR busts in the first 3 rounds. You are a complete idiot if you go to UF as a WR. PERIOD

Ouch.

As an aside, I think one of Nattiel's relatives is a Cane and posts on CIS.

I have an upvote ready to go for the person(s) who can bring me a screencap of a piece of **** **** fan (redundant, I know) worrying about how Russell's heart condition is going to adversely affect their class's ranking.

I have an upvote ready to go for the person(s) who can bring me a screencap of a piece of **** **** fan (redundant, I know) worrying about how Russell's heart condition is going to adversely affect their class's ranking.

I'm looking but I have this one....

Screenshot_20180111-161135.jpg

Advertisement
Its up to the school, but UF could easily transfer RR's scholarship to a medical injury scholie and it comes off their 85 man roster. However, since he signed his papers already, he does count against the 25 annual limit.

Cant believe Telfort went there what a ******, Herbert was the smart one.

According to him, we didnt recruit him. And I think Pete confirmed that we werent interested.

We did not recruit him

oh **** I thought we did

I thought he was the one who we were interested in and he started to play games so we basically told him to kick rocks and moved on and then he realized he fûcked up and cried about how he was interested and we weren't talking to him.

Cant believe Telfort went there what a ******, Herbert was the smart one.

According to him, we didnt recruit him. And I think Pete confirmed that we werent interested.

We did not recruit him

oh **** I thought we did

I thought he was the one who we were interested in and he started to play games so we basically told him to kick rocks and moved on and then he realized he fûcked up and cried about how he was interested and we weren't talking to him.

I just remember that Richt dropped him and the gayters started bragging that they'd flipped him.

Ouch.

Wow! You're naming TE's lmao. UF is full of endless busts at WR and wasted talent. Willie Jackson, Taylor Jacobs, Chad Jackson, Jabar Gaffney, both Caldwells, Travis Taylor, Reidel Anthony, and Ike Hilliard. There's not another school in the country with that many WR busts in the first 3 rounds. You are a complete idiot if you go to UF as a WR. PERIOD

Jacquez Green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm in the house. Wassup! Yea Ricky nattiel is my cousin. One of the best to come from Ufag.

Good to see another Cane with a cousin with a **** great for a cousin. Lorenzo Hampton is our cousin(same side of the family as Tyson). Huey Richardson is also my cousin on my Dad's side of my family(not biological, Stepmom's family). Although they're family, they definitely count among the Turds who didn't pan out in the pros...

Advertisement
Back