Tears Gator Tears

Oh, and it goes without saying that this Telfort transfer will hurt the Gaytors 2017 class ranking...

Advertisement
Corey Gammage decommitted.

They're going to say he was processed out. A bunch of them were down on him. We'll see what happens when they don't get the WR's they're targeting.

Which is funny because they don't have any receivers this class.

any WR that is dumb enough to go there deserves what they get

This is SO TRUE. Every UF WR is a complete BUST in the NFL. I guess they all eat too much Candi.

Ouch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Corey Gammage decommitted.

They're going to say he was processed out. A bunch of them were down on him. We'll see what happens when they don't get the WR's they're targeting.

Yes cause they don't have a QB that could hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Their great signee Jones was so great they went to a run run run punt game plan at the UA game in fear he’d kill somebody not paying attention on the sidelines with one of his wild pass attempts.

Last edited:
Also...F ****-barrel...

Where have you been?

End-of-the-year. I'm a tax guy for a publicly-traded company, so my schedule matches up to quarterly filings with Wall Street, not just annual tax returns.

I ain't goin' nowhere. I got a lotta Gaytor hate left in me, and I want to share it.

Go catch up on Tyson Campbell...be careful not to step in the stupid.

That will be impossible in that thread..

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d get a second opinion.Thats two guys with the same rare disease...doesn’t sound right.

I hate the Turds but I hope things work out for both kids.Just strange they find 2 kids with such a rare thing in a weeks time.They probably miscalibrated the machine or something.

This is SO TRUE. Every UF WR is a complete BUST in the NFL. I guess they all eat too much Candi.

Ouch.

Do you count Dunbar being a decent DB in the NFL??

Advertisement
Back