Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Corey Gammage decommitted.

They're going to say he was processed out. A bunch of them were down on him. We'll see what happens when they don't get the WR's they're targeting.

Capture+_2018-01-10-13-47-46.jpg
Capture+_2018-01-10-13-48-25.jpg

i am really worried. looks like they are flipping Pope. they wouldn't have kicked this guy out unless they were sure they had Pope lined up.

...tongue and cheek for the ignorant

Last edited:
Advertisement
Me too. They’re getting ready to flip most of our really enrollees. Right out of their dorm rooms.

We should dig up the screenshot posts from earlier in 2017 when they specified who they were getting/flipping.

One of our guys that posts on their sites needs to dig up their delusional lists of flips, like Pope, et al, like over half our guys. Hilarious to throw that shlt in their faces right on their own site to confront them with their own delusions.

Advertisement

They're going to say he was processed out. A bunch of them were down on him. We'll see what happens when they don't get the WR's they're targeting.

View attachment 57104
View attachment 57105

I don't get it when our fans want guys out when we don't have a replacement, and I sure as sht don't get it from the gayters. Their roster is a steaming pile of dung and they're glad a guy bailed? Like they couldn't have used his help. They have things so squared away and they're so sure Mullet is going to score lots of great croots that they like it when their current commits leave. Perfect.

Advertisement

Which is funny because they don't have any receivers this class.

any WR that is dumb enough to go there deserves what they get

This is SO TRUE. Every UF WR is a complete BUST in the NFL. I guess they all eat too much Candi.

[INSTAGRAM]BdyXcDaj9ML[/INSTAGRAM]

Kadeem Telfort transferring after being told he can’t use anyone else’s credit card lol

[INSTAGRAM]BdyXcDaj9ML[/INSTAGRAM]

Kadeem Telfort transferring after being told he can’t use anyone else’s credit card lol

Wait, wait...wasn't it just one or two pages earlier, where the Gaytor fans were claiming that they would have one-and-a-half recruiting classes when all the suspended players come back?

I live on Gaytor tears...

Advertisement
Back