Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They need to up date there targets on 247 so we can keep up who Mullet is looking at

This is very easy to do.

1. Sort the prospect list by star-ratings.
2. Page down to the 2-star ratings.

Now you have the UF target list.

Mullet's travel list is the 5-stars. UF's signing list is the 2-stars.

Capture+_2017-12-06-03-17-13.jpg
Capture+_2017-12-06-03-17-27.jpg
Capture+_2017-12-06-03-18-07.jpg

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-12-06-03-18-45.jpg
    Capture+_2017-12-06-03-18-45.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 38
This hire is some how better then Shark f*cker. LMFAOO!! Mullen still thinks he the smartest dude in football.. "They said he's a 2 Stars?!?! Well, I think he's a 4 stars OFFER HIM!"

The best part is the we don't have to wait for the Gators to go through the denial process because they are already on edge with what they are seeing so far.. straight to the tears homie!

Not only that, but he got like a 6M/6yr contract with a 12M buyout. Ohh Happy Dayss!!

Advertisement
Can’t wait for the tears to start flowing from us getting Williams to commit today while theyre still ****ing around losing the one they have trying to get another one to flip that won’t only to end up with a 3 star that the new coach had previously..

Advertisement
Can’t wait for the tears to start flowing from us getting Williams to commit today while theyre still ****ing around losing the one they have trying to get another one to flip that won’t only to end up with a 3 star that the new coach had previously..

There's a small thread but it's in VIP.

Where are these statements? Both are 4/5 Star south Florida kids. If he’s pushing them out he’s gonna fail miserably

Where are these statements? Both are 4/5 Star south Florida kids. If he’s pushing them out he’s gonna fail miserably

That's on Swamp Gas right now. From the same thread:

"These poor kids are getting processed, Mullen has bigger fish to fry. Tough for the kids."

"It comes down to fitting in his system. They may come back in the fold, maybe not. Dan the man is on a mission."

Advertisement
I mean where did Stevenson and ladson say these things about being let go?
Mullen is cutting them loose and they are gonna be happy to come back in the fold?

Advertisement
Mullen is cutting them loose and they are gonna be happy to come back in the fold?

I remember the don't count me out statement but these Gaytes are just straight up delusional. So Mullet's processing out guys like this yet offering 2 stars? Lol.

I thought it was posted that both decommitted right after meeting with Dugans....

Advertisement
Back