Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Sorry to all you sensitive gator racism deniers on this site.

I will continue to call out the well embedded racism that exists, and is at the core, of Gaturd fan and booster fandom. If you don’t see it, then you don’t understand the current status or history of gaturd football and their power structure (Bull gators and high profile boosters and trustees)

It’s there, alive and well, and I can’t understand a canes fan denying it. Makes me question these “fans”. And no, you won’t shut me up on this, as much as you want me to stop. Again, makes me question a couple of you.

I'm sure and **** not denying racism, it still exists with all races. You act like it's just white people that are racist which is total BS. The few posts that I saw I don't consider racist. I don't consider you or someone else calling Gators a bunch of toothless hicks racist, should I? How about you call out the black racism against white people on this site? Calling out real racism is great but make sure you hold everyone to the same standard, that's what I do.

You fūcking ******.

This is the Gators Tears thread.

My comments about racism in this thread relate strictly to the institutional racism which is part and parcel of that program, its fan base, boosters, and powers-that-be.

Yet you keep coming back and denying it. Why are you supporting the turds? Are you one of their racist fans that’s in denial? Sure sounds like it. You must be a gaturd troll. No other explanation.

It sure sounds like you’re supporting gaturd racism - by denying.

You, and only you, are the one who keeps harping on a subject upon which many of us are in agreement on, irregardless of our race or background.

Just shut your stupid whöre mouth up, you’re ruining this site.

I will continue to call out the well embedded racism that exists, and is at the core, of Gaturd fan and booster fandom. If you don’t see it, then you don’t understand the current status or history of gaturd football and their power structure (Bull gators and high profile boosters and trustees)

It’s there, alive and well, and I can’t understand a canes fan denying it. Makes me question these “fans”. And no, you won’t shut me up on this, as much as you want me to stop. Again, makes me question a couple of you.

I'm sure and **** not denying racism, it still exists with all races. You act like it's just white people that are racist which is total BS. The few posts that I saw I don't consider racist. I don't consider you or someone else calling Gators a bunch of toothless hicks racist, should I? How about you call out the black racism against white people on this site? Calling out real racism is great but make sure you hold everyone to the same standard, that's what I do.

White people haven't been marginalized enough for words to hurt them. This thread is about talking **** and laughing at the Gayturd fan base. Why do you have to get so serious. Those fans are very racist up there in gainsville. whats wrong with calling them toothless hicks? Mountain Dew makes your teeth fall out after a while.

Either are black people now, what is your point? I'm all for talking **** without the racism, I'm sick of it. I know, I can go **** myself, well so can the racists. Nothing wrong with calling them toothless hicks at all, I've said that, but the ho's comment isn't racist either.

Can you ***king idiots stop derailing this ***king thread?

Last edited:

White people haven't been marginalized enough for words to hurt them. This thread is about talking **** and laughing at the Gayturd fan base. Why do you have to get so serious. Those fans are very racist up there in gainsville. whats wrong with calling them toothless hicks? Mountain Dew makes your teeth fall out after a while.

Either are black people now, what is your point? I'm all for talking **** without the racism, I'm sick of it. I know, I can go **** myself, well so can the racists. Nothing wrong with calling them toothless hicks at all, I've said that, but the ho's comment isn't racist either.

Please get off of this thread. You're going to get it locked. You think everyone's a racist, cool.

Advertisement
That's enough. Take your argument somewhere else, it isn't wanted here.

I thought "agree to disagree" was pretty fcking clear but apperently not.

Knock it off.

Do you not understand what shut your ***** mouth up means?

You pos motherfūcker have decided to hijack this thread to spout your race theories.

STFU bltch.

Chill, gents. Feel free to PM each other until you hit your message limit, but leave the race discussion out of this thread.

You fūcking ******.

My comments about racism in this thread relate strictly to the institutional racism which is part and parcel of that program, its fan base, boosters, and powers-that-be.

Yet you keep coming back and denying it. Why are you supporting the turds? Are you one of their racist fans that’s in denial? Sure sounds like it. You must be a gaturd troll. No other explanation.

You, and only you, are the one who keeps harping on a subject upon which many of us are in agreement on, irregardless of our race or background.

Seriously, if you had half a brain you'd be dangerous. Probably 90% on the team are black if what you are saying that the institution is racist, the fan base is racist boosters are racist and the powers to be are racist why would one black kid enroll there? You really talk like a ******* moron. I hate the Gators as much as anyone for not playing us when they should have, but calling everyone racist is moronic.

You sound like the racist now. Good thing the kids playing at all the so called racist schools didn't listen to idiots like you. There is no way all those kids stay there if they felt there was racism. Not all can make it to Miami, I love that these kids are getting an education and bettering themselves even if it's at Florida. I wish every one of them the best in life, every single one.

Advertisement

You pos motherfūcker have decided to hijack this thread to spout your race theories.

STFU bltch.

You stfu too...you did nothing but instigate like a 10 year old the whole time.

Last edited:

You fūcking ******.

Seriously, if you had half a brain you'd be dangerous. Probably 90% on the team are black if what you are saying that the institution is racist, the fan base is racist boosters are racist and the powers to be are racist why would one black kid enroll there? You really talk like a ******* moron. I hate the Gators as much as anyone for not playing us when they should have, but calling everyone racist is moronic.

You sound like the racist now. Good thing the kids playing at all the so called racist schools didn't listen to idiots like you. There is no way all those kids stay there if they felt there was racism. Not all can make it to Miami, I love that these kids are getting an education and bettering themselves even if it's at Florida. I wish every one of them the best in life, every single one.

Are ya serious? Shut up already!

Anybody remember what this thread was about? Oh, that's right...

Gator-fans.jpg

STFU bltch.

I didn’t instigate shlt. This gaturd apologist thought he’d start dropping excuses for the turds like it was his paid job to do it, and I checked his ***. See the post above? More of the same. Defending the gaturds on the Gators Tears thread.

Next time, follow the thread a little more closely or just stay the fūck out of the way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You mean like when we call them toothless hicks from hicksville? LMAO Come on you're one of the long time Cane fans if I remember right, it's all in fun. Don't tell me you've gone soft on us like the younger generation has? I can remember things in the 70's where I lived where there were racists on both sides, much better today.

I read the first 4 pages didn't see anything I'd call racist, no more than when someone here calls them toothless hicks. Fans start talking when a rival starts winning and everyone is afraid of Miami because they know if they keep our kids home it's all over for the rest of the country.

Yup, nothing racist there.

View attachment 54123

View attachment 54124

View attachment 54125

View attachment 54126

View attachment 54127

And I think we all know what kind of people have gold teeth.

Black. It’s black people.

When you say those toothless gaytor hicks, should we assume you are a racist or is that just in fun?

Going well out of your way on this crusade, aren't you?

Nah I'm just sick and tired of all this race BS. If there is real racism I'll be the first to say it right to someone's face and I'm an old prick. Nobody would have ever said anything bad to one of my black friends or he would have paid the price, a massive price. But it never happened, not one of my black friends complained about racism.

Yeah, just like none of your female friends ever complained about sexual harassment or assault.

People don't have to complain about something for it to exist or happen.

It's so ridiculous when old crackas like yourself try to make a false equivalency between racist language and calling people "hicks".

Look, it's time for you to be honest with yourself. If you really cared about stopping racism, you would do something about it, and not simply deny that it exists. You are the ignorant-denial part of the problem. You act as if there isn't a problem because nobody reported it directly to you. Maybe if nobody feels comfortable confiding in you, then you are not to be trusted. Maybe it's all those racist "jokes" that you tolerate.

Yup, nothing racist there.

View attachment 54123

View attachment 54124

View attachment 54125

View attachment 54126

View attachment 54127

And I think we all know what kind of people have gold teeth.

Black. It’s black people.

When you say those toothless gaytor hicks, should we assume you are a racist or is that just in fun?

Going well out of your way on this crusade, aren't you?

Nah I'm just sick and tired of all this race BS. If there is real racism I'll be the first to say it right to someone's face and I'm an old prick. Nobody would have ever said anything bad to one of my black friends or he would have paid the price, a massive price. But it never happened, not one of my black friends complained about racism.

Yeah, just like none of your female friends ever complained about sexual harassment or assault.

People don't have to complain about something for it to exist or happen.

It's so ridiculous when old crackas like yourself try to make a false equivalency between racist language and calling people "hicks".

Look, it's time for you to be honest with yourself. If you really cared about stopping racism, you would do something about it, and not simply deny that it exists. You are the ignorant-denial part of the problem. You act as if there isn't a problem because nobody reported it directly to you. Maybe if nobody feels comfortable confiding in you, then you are not to be trusted. Maybe it's all those racist "jokes" that you tolerate.

Alright knock the fu*k off in this thread. Go start a political one somewhere else. Had enough of this sh*t

STFU bltch.

I didn’t instigate shlt. This gaturd apologist thought he’d start dropping excuses for the turds like it was his paid job to do it, and I checked his ***. See the post above? More of the same. Defending the gaturds on the Gators Tears thread.

Next time, follow the thread a little more closely or just stay the fūck out of the way.

Bull****. Inday should be putting these children in timeout. The next one that speaks about it should be gone. That stops it.

Exactly.

I used to work for a proud Bull Gator, and he was not shy about using the N-word. At work. Because he assumed that all white people saw things as he did.

I got out of there as fast as I could. I never spoke with that man again.

This was a man who provided major financial support to the Gators booster club, and who had many friends in that club. It's not an isolated incident, it is just one example. Keep in mind that in addition to being a UM alum, I am also a UF alum, though I hate the Gaytors.

Sadly, the people making all those HILLLLARIOUS racist jokes on UF websites are not old men who will be dead soon. They are white guys who think it is acceptable to stereotype black people. And it's not just the "thug" stereotypes, if you go back through this thread, I posted the quote from the Gaytor poster who commented that one of their WR recruits looked like "he could catch the ball with his lips".

This isn't some "perceived slight". This isn't "hilarious" jokes. This is a longstanding acceptable behavior among some fanbases, such as UF's, that tolerate overly racist comments and behavior.

And it's not a "political" issue to observe racism in athletics and comment on racism in athletics in an effort to stop it.

Advertisement
Back