Tears Gator Tears

Crap Kelly will have UF in the top 10 in 2 years . Was hoping they would try for Muellen who is the most overrated garbage coach out there. He again made bone head choices which caused MSU to lose to bama .

You’re an idiot.

Post less frequently please.

Advertisement
If they were looking at Kelly as an OC I'd be worried, but head coach? Not so much. Head coaches need to be motivators, guys with charisma...you can hire people for the rest. satan's a *****, but he's got something that makes kids want to play for him. My understanding is that Kelly isn't so much with the personality, and I can't imagine him doing well with the boosters. I feel like OR didn't have the kind of oldschool entrenched boosters that uf has and I don't think they'll do well with a coach who doesn't want to schmooze with them.

Agree. However, Saban is the best recruiter in the game. He can easily walk into kids homes and sell parents. This is something Chip struggled with at OR, and he had Nike money behind him too. Chip is a great mind, but treats players like robots. He micro-manages his players and wants full control of what they eat, when they sleep, and takes the fun out of playing the game. He is not HC material in my opinion. - He is the 6 million dollar OC.

Lol at Swampass.
They literally have the dumbest Gaytards...

Capture+_2017-11-13-22-38-36.jpg
Capture+_2017-11-13-22-38-54.jpg

Here's the link. It's awful, low level reading:
Mark Richt | GatorCountry.com Swamp Gas Forums

Advertisement

LOL... Barack's long lost brother Onion Obama. Give the man 8 years to lead the program, all while blaming his incompetence on McTeeth. I love Thompson's thinking. He and the players need to push this hard before they make a mistake and hire someone else. I can hear Randy now, if you like you GatorOne Cards you can keep them...

typical uneducated player who wants a coach based off the color of his skin and not his skillset. perfect analogy for obama. elected for non other than the color of his skin.

LOL... Barack's long lost brother Onion Obama. Give the man 8 years to lead the program, all while blaming his incompetence on McTeeth. I love Thompson's thinking. He and the players need to push this hard before they make a mistake and hire someone else. I can hear Randy now, if you like you GatorOne Cards you can keep them...

typical uneducated player who wants a coach based off the color of his skin and not his skillset. perfect analogy for obama. elected for non other than the color of his skin.

Obama was ELECTED Twice, the majority who elected him were white folks like you. Trump, without even the majority vote, will be elected ONCE. You probably were not even at Hard Rock last week.

Obama was ELECTED Twice, the majority who elected him were white folks like you. Trump, without even the majority vote, will be elected ONCE. You probably were not even at Hard Rock last week.

All, please leave this thread to Gator Tears not politics or attacks on each other.

Advertisement
As RVA said, leave politics out of this thread. Politics is a sure fire way to go South real quick and this thread being nuked/locked by mods.

You ****** losers can’t go two seconds without trying to advocate for your political side.

Get the **** off this board, and especially this thread with that bull****.

Advertisement
Whoever posts any politically loaded message in this thread should get banned for a week for ruining the sanctity of Gator Tears

This thread is losing focus...

Gator trolls or just trolls in general trying to derail this

I would love for CMR to respond to rumors that he has been approached by UF by saying, he is flattered but, BWWWHHAHAHHAWWWWAAAAA!!!!!

Advertisement

You'll probably have some good stuff in VIP. I've been going on Gaytor ****ry because nearly every thread on 247 is hidden as VIP.

You'll probably have some good stuff in VIP. I've been going on Gaytor ****ry because nearly every thread on 247 is hidden as VIP.

You're doing a good work.

This coaching search they got going on - they're locking it down like the Manhattan Project.

Because they don't have a clue as to how many times they've been turned down.

RVA, when I saw the contents of your swampgas post, it was all I could do not to facepalm.

"We don't want a former Semenhole. Or someone from scUM."

.....Remind me swampgas poster, who was your DC and current interim HC again?

xD

Advertisement
Back