Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
30580258-E90D-49D9-8C7D-221BFE8661F2.jpg

Advertisement
Capture+_2017-11-12-22-26-38.jpg

So Frost, you better agree to be our coach because we're gonna block UCF from joining a P5 Conference like we blocked Miami and F$U from the $EC because we're pu$$ies.

And like Frost only has UCF and UiF as options.

Advertisement
Gators think they are getting Chip Kelly. I am not a Gator Fan. Just sharing what they are saying.

Gruden to UF! ... Seriously, what top coach would want to lose three to five years rebuilding that dumpster fire with fans who expect them to get to a national championship in year one? And now that Miami is back, they're not getting their Plan A recruits from South Florida anymore.

Advertisement
We've reached a new level of tears... merchandising:

View attachment 54035

I was just on that site in my quest for tears...some idiot thinks it's a good idea to copy our turnover chain lol

That would literally be the end of their program. You can't steal another program's gimmick/swag; especially a rival. The **** talking would reach epic levels.

I would at least have more respect if they busted out a pair of golden jorts over stealing the chain idea.

We've reached a new level of tears... merchandising:

View attachment 54035

I was just on that site in my quest for tears...some idiot thinks it's a good idea to copy our turnover chain lol

That would literally be the end of their program. You can't steal another program's gimmick/swag; especially a rival. The **** talking would reach epic levels.

I would at least have more respect if they busted out a pair of golden jorts over stealing the chain idea.

img-thing.jpg

Turnover Jorts!

Advertisement
Back