Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Capture+_2017-10-21-21-51-02.jpg

So close...but yet so far.

View attachment 52406

Is this the best they've got?

I was there and it has to be 55k+ there. That’s all they have. That’s really sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup... WQAM said over 56,000. This argument isn't going to work when they're trash. It shouldn't work regardless.

Facts have never been an item to deter their arrogance and Delusion...Deluance ??

Arrolusion.

Advertisement
These boys don't realize how sorry they are. It took a miracle and Butch out corching McSharkBang. Kentucky had them beat. They're not in our league. Let them talk about stadium attendance.

Once they get throttled next week the tears will flow again than it back attacking Mac and less focus on us

Advertisement
I see that mental patient is running into the wall again. Smh. They need a tighter straightening jacket. I'm sure next week should do the trick.

Has to be the most pathetic fanbase in all of college football. Check that, in all of sports. Delusional jort wearing, relative humping simpletons.

Go Canes!

Not disagreeing, especially when it comes to the national championship point he's trying to make, but losing those 3 qbs to transfer is absolutely ridiculous.

Cam won a ******* Heisman and an NFL MVP
Jacoby Brissett is playing pretty well for the Colts right now. Regardlees, NFL starting QB.
Will Grier I could see being a starting NFL qb, but either way, he's definitely a Really Good College QB.

And they let not only lost them due to transfer, they PUSHED those 3 out!!! lol. Idiots.

Advertisement
I have to admit, I'm going to root for FSU for the first time in my life when they play UF. FSU at least acknowledges they suck right now. UF needs to learn their place in the Florida pecking order, which is at the *** end of the state, behind FAMU.

Advertisement
Capture+_2017-10-22-05-54-29.jpg
^^^ I didn't realize that we played in a 113,000 seat stadium. Is this what they mean by Alt Facts???

Capture+_2017-10-22-05-52-52.jpg

Advertisement
Back