Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Whats great is the people who give that **** school money think this guy is great. Went out for dinner with my inlaws for his birthday last night. He is a huge gaytor fan and donates to them big time. I asked him if he was ready for the firing and who would be on their short list of replacements. He replied why would we fire him he took us to two SEC championships and the injuries and suspensions are what have held him back. My father inlaw is a good coach and knows his football but this blew my mind that this is their logic.

Whats great is the people who give that **** school money think this guy is great. Went out for dinner with my inlaws for his birthday last night. He is a huge gaytor fan and donates to them big time. I asked him if he was ready for the firing and who would be on their short list of replacements. He replied why would we fire him he took us to two SEC championships and the injuries and suspensions are what have held him back. My father inlaw is a good coach and knows his football but this blew my mind that this is their logic.

I can only hope that the major decision makers also feel this way

Unfortunately, my booster Brother In Law started telling me early last year that he wasnt happy and thought Toof was a Corch. I was a little incredulous, but he insisted that Toofs wins and awards were all smoke and mirrors, and that he believed the team would crash soon. Looks like he was right.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I hope the big-$ Gaytor boosters are more like your father-in-law rather than HumbleCane's father-in-law...

Screenshot_20171019-143052.jpg

Advertisement
haven't found any evidence he was invited by uf to speak. everything says he wasn't invited to uf. would love for this to be true though.

Who cares? "UF invited this racist and are welcoming him with open arms" is our story and we're sticking with it.

Have you lazy ******** forgotten already?

T MINUS 89 PAGES

Should it be "P" minus? I'm all about accuracy.

Got to say I am not liking the page count down thing. It feels like its abruptly interrupting things, diluting the tears, and artificially inflating the page count as it will add a few pages itself by the time you reach your arbitrary goal.

T MINUS 89 PAGES

Got to say I am not liking the page count down thing. It feels like its abruptly interrupting things, diluting the tears, and artificially inflating the page count as it will add a few pages itself by the time you reach your arbitrary goal.

I agree. If anything it should be far less frequent if it's even there. It's overkill to count 100 pages down page by page

T MINUS 89 PAGES

Probably should do it quarterly - ie at 75, 50 and 25 pages left....then 5,4,3,2,1

Advertisement

Maybe [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION], [MENTION=1279]gogeta4[/MENTION] [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] or someone tied in to South Dade knows where we stand with these guys?

Rique Stevenson was just at a game...don’t worry about either of them because I have a feeling those commitments were as meaningful as golden commitments were here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Maybe [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION], [MENTION=1279]gogeta4[/MENTION] [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] or someone tied in to South Dade knows where we stand with these guys?

It’s also great to see Frank Ladson around. He’s a big 6’4 receiver, around 180 pounds...lots of potential with him

Advertisement

T MINUS 89 PAGES

I agree. If anything it should be far less frequent if it's even there. It's overkill to count 100 pages down page by page

Roger that.

I heard the rumor going around on one of the Gator boards is that Richt is all over Corral now. You guys seeing their fans discussing this anywhere?

Could you imagine the tears if Corral flipped to Miami? Please baby Jesus make it happen!

Never going to happen. I doubt that Richt's going after Corral given his issues.

After the "Kevin Olsen" debacle I am definitely over the "bad boy" QB thing. It was cool at one point to say that my QB is so tough he doesnt have a problem kicking someones a$$ if they get sideways but nahh..Im good. Kevin Olsen and Stephen Garcia types dont change.

It’s also great to see Frank Ladson around. He’s a big 6’4 receiver, around 180 pounds...lots of potential with him

Ruh roh.... [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] caught a band.

Zbrod, I feel your pain bro. I'm burning the oil until you return victorious.

#FreeZ
#FtheGators

Ruh roh.... [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] caught a band.

Zbrod, I feel your pain bro. I'm burning the oil until you return victorious.

#FreeZ
#FtheGators

What happened ??

Advertisement
Back