Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know why they keep complaining about those uniforms. For my money they're better than the ones for next week...

adult-alligator-costume1.jpg

Guys I’m thinking with 3 more losses,no bowl game , early signing period and macsharkfukker not getting canned I’m going to say we hit 500 pages by Jan.1st....

Figuring each loss starting with this one is 5-10 more pages than the one before,the no bowl tears ought to be good for 10-15 pages a week and the distress of the early signing period when they don’t have anyone signing and we are signing 20 studs and Mac not losing his job ought to be good for another 15-20 I see no reason why 500 won’t be attainable.

So everyone do your best to wish the turds as much bad ju ju as you can conjure up and as much negative news as you can find and we can do this.....500 or bust!!!!!!

Guys I’m thinking with 3 more losses,no bowl game , early signing period and macsharkfukker not getting canned I’m going to say we hit 500 pages by Jan.1st....

Figuring each loss starting with this one is 5-10 more pages than the one before,the no bowl tears ought to be good for 10-15 pages a week and the distress of the early signing period when they don’t have anyone signing and we are signing 20 studs and Mac not losing his job ought to be good for another 15-20 I see no reason why 500 won’t be attainable.

So everyone do your best to wish the turds as much bad ju ju as you can conjure up and as much negative news as you can find and we can do this.....500 or bust!!!!!!

500 by December 1st when Gators are 5-6 and no bowl game

Advertisement

500 by December 1st when Gators are 5-6 and no bowl game

That will be pushing it but I like the attitude..

Honestly, that class of theirs looks like a paper tiger. A lot of highly rated kids that are flawed one way or another and not takes by Miami. Correct my if any of my observations below are wrong. There are several I don't know enough about.

Gators' South Florida commits. I don't think our coaches want any of these guys any more.
Randy Russell: once committed to Miami, considered Miami quality but not elite. Coaches will not re-recruit
Tyquan Thornton: passed on Miami's offer. Also Miami quality but not elite. Coaches will not re-recruit
Divaad Wilson: Never offered.
Corey Gammage: Early interest but never prioritized by Richt or given a commit-able offer.
Dante Lang: Never offered

Others on our radar but never given a hard offer
David Reese: related to Dugans, great athlete but doesn't play big, never
Jacob Copeland: we looked at him early. great athlete but considered a head case and rumors he was $hopping his talent.
Curtis Dunlap: early target by Searels, got fat and played horribly during camps, we stopped recruiting him. looks better lately.

Matt Corral: Head Case, won't end up at Florida

Don't know enough about the guys below:
JaMarr Chase
Amari Burney
Dameon Pierce
Kyle Pitts
Iverson Clement
Jalynn Williams
Deontai Williams
Taylor Upshaw

dont care much for their current commits, but would love to steal barnes and/or gouraige

That's where I'm at, too. It's not about the current commits, it's the potential linemen, as well as future classes.

I have to believe that even if Sharklover is back one more year, the turmoil around their program will turn most top-end So Florida recruits our way at least for 2018 and 2019. After that, it will depend on who they bring in as HC. Right now, I don't see any program changer like Meyer or Harbaugh (or Richt for us) out there banging on the door to coach for Florida.

Honestly, that class of theirs looks like a paper tiger. A lot of highly rated kids that are flawed one way or another and not takes by Miami. Correct my if any of my observations below are wrong. There are several I don't know enough about.

Gators' South Florida commits. I don't think our coaches want any of these guys any more.
Randy Russell: once committed to Miami, considered Miami quality but not elite. Coaches will not re-recruit
Tyquan Thornton: passed on Miami's offer. Also Miami quality but not elite. Coaches will not re-recruit
Divaad Wilson: Never offered.
Corey Gammage: Early interest but never prioritized by Richt or given a commit-able offer.
Dante Lang: Never offered

Others on our radar but never given a hard offer
David Reese: related to Dugans, great athlete but doesn't play big, never
Jacob Copeland: we looked at him early. great athlete but considered a head case and rumors he was $hopping his talent.
Curtis Dunlap: early target by Searels, got fat and played horribly during camps, we stopped recruiting him. looks better lately.

Matt Corral: Head Case, won't end up at Florida

Don't know enough about the guys below:
JaMarr Chase
Amari Burney
Dameon Pierce
Kyle Pitts
Iverson Clement
Jalynn Williams
Deontai Williams
Taylor Upshaw

JaMarr Chase will bolt for L$U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just loving how karma is a Bïtch with "BJ" Henderson, Edwards, and the whole Gayyass Wilson Family...eat a fat, hairy pinga putos!!!!

Advertisement
Back