Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
IMG_2181.JPG

Advertisement
In spirit fellas, in spirit. Nothing but love my way all about my boys though. Can't stand this fat, corny ************ though. Watching him cry after games after barely scraping by **** teams makes my blood boil.

In spirit fellas, in spirit. Nothing but love my way all about my boys though. Can't stand this fat, corny ************ though. Watching him cry after games after barely scraping by **** teams makes my blood boil.

You think Rs and nuss gets canned during the offseason? Escape goats

Killa one more year of Mac and you will be joining the Canes....but I admire your hanging on to your Gator loyalty.Lord knows we all had 3 coach’s over more than a decade that tested every bit of ours.lol

Advertisement

See here's where I think the similarity with Folden is too familiar. We hated Mark D'orito's defense but he was running it with Alph's blessing because it was Alph's. I think Pussmeier is in the same boat. He's running the offense that McSharkfukker wants. Unless he cans him and brings in someone with a different philosophy and who runs things independently, it's still gonna be shît if PB&J Boy has his chompers in it.

Advertisement
This kid that Florida offered is now a MUST GET (for their recruiting rankings)...

Top recruit involved in football brawl loses scholarship to Penn State - NJ.com

I don't blame the coach for punching him in the face. If some 6'5" senior animal was beating my freshman kid, I'd do whatever i could with whatever I needed, including a helmet. The kid, or one of the kids had seizures and is hospitalized because this goon started shît. We previously offered this kid but I would think Richt would nix it whether Kool likes it or not. I expect to see him at UiF with Corral or Bama or Clemson.

Last edited:
I have a novel idea.

Both UM and UF have had games cancelled due to hurricane.

So let's just find a way to play each other in mid-December. I know that UM will be busy on Championship weekend, so let's schedule it the next week when the Army-Navy game is being played. This will give the Gaytors a bye week to prepare for Miami.

We will smash them and then we can lay claim to the Canoe. Oh, wait, don't we already have that?

I heard rumors of you but I didn’t think you actually existed...welcome

Advertisement

Here’s your answer. He was horrible at Michigan with what was a draft pick in Devin Gardner and a High School All American in Shane Morris and he turned Devin into a practice squad lifer and made Shane non existent. Just hiring that idiot show how big of a corch McEltoof is...

Advertisement
Back