Tears Gator Tears

IMG_6217.jpg

IMG_6218.jpg

IMG_6219.jpg

IMG_6220.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL. I don't care what it's about, as long as they're mad. The refs and disrespecting Tom Perry's song is fine with me...

View attachment 51442

... I just want to see them cry.

gayter trolls gonna blow a gasket when they see you called him "Tom Perry", they were super proud of that dude.

LMAO. My auto-correct did that...but I'm leaving it. Even the losers get lucky sometimes.

This is good. I might have to turn to Twitter too. There hasn't been a single new post on GheyBait in over 10 hours. WTF???

They've all committed suicide?

Nah, they still can't admit things are so bad.

I even stopped as low as to check Gator Country but that board is so docile and boring, it's unreadable.

Advertisement
I'm not sure how to post Gaytorbait screens but here is this. In response to an article "Cohen: McElwain’s Program Sits at the Crossroads"

1996gators

1996gators
(5438)
141 months
13 hours ago
Yeah I am just too old for this much heartache, I will always be a Gator but I have to back off for a while. My blood pressure actually got to 201 over 99 yesterday. This **** is literally killing me.

It's great to be a Florida Gator! Boom, motherf*****

Another quote. They are losing it and I love it.

EricOtown
AAVIP
(1613)
75 months
12 hours ago via Mobile
I was planning to take my wife and kids to the A&M game but it’s just not worth my hard earned money for such a poor product. I would much rather stay local in Orlando and go watch UCF which plays an far more exciting brand of football.

Heck I would rather watch our local youth football teams play rather than sit thru an agonizing Gator game. It’s hard enough to watch the Gators on TV, let alone spending hundreds of dollars to watch them play in person.

This post was edited by EricOtown 13 hours ago

Another quote. They are losing it and I love it.

EricOtown
AAVIP
(1613)
75 months
12 hours ago via Mobile
I was planning to take my wife and kids to the A&M game but it’s just not worth my hard earned money for such a poor product. I would much rather stay local in Orlando and go watch UCF which plays an far more exciting brand of football.

Heck I would rather watch our local youth football teams play rather than sit thru an agonizing Gator game. It’s hard enough to watch the Gators on TV, let alone spending hundreds of dollars to watch them play in person.

This post was edited by EricOtown 13 hours ago

That's great.

We mostly do screenshots which you can look up online for your device. Phone shots work well, but the ones from my laptop tend to be hard to read. Hope that helps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come on TAMU... I need yall to poor it on heavy.

They'll get tons of help by the refs @ Home, but if this game was in College Station it would be a blowout.

I want as many high level recruits as possible to show up to all their home games, just to watch them get the **** beat out of'em.

Advertisement

They'll get tons of help by the refs @ Home, but if this game was in College Station it would be a blowout.

I want as many high level recruits as possible to show up to all their home games, just to watch them get the **** beat out of'em.

They saw yesterday the awesome job McTeef does preparing quarterbacks and how prolific their offense and passing game is

They saw yesterday the awesome job McTeef does preparing quarterbacks and how prolific their offense and passing game is
I hope these kids get it, that's what I've been getting at all this time.

All these home games in Gaynesville should be complete embarrassments.

It's not just about 2018, I want the 2019/20 kids to get it too. I want their recruiting Destroyed for good!

That's the only reason why they've been able to hang around this long in the State, they've always recruited well.

Even under Muschamp they figured out a way to recruit, I want them to lose so much & so **** bad they experience "The Great Depression" (Crootin version lol)

They need a Folden era type devastation that keeps them irrelevant for a decade or more. And in 2019, we'll be the final Death nail on their coffin.

I hope these kids get it, that's what I've been getting at all this time.

All these home games in Gaynesville should be complete embarrassments.

It's not just about 2018, I want the 2019/20 kids to get it too. I want their recruiting Destroyed for good!

That's the only reason why they've been able to hang around this long in the State, they've always recruited well.

Even under Muschamp they figured out a way to recruit, I want them to lose so much & so **** bad they experience "The Great Depression" (Crootin version lol)

They need a Folden era type devastation that keeps them irrelevant for a decade or more. And in 2019, we'll be the final Death nail on their coffin.

So we're like Benny Blanco from the Bronx to their Carlito Brigano (in Carlito's Way)?

My only fear is that they fire Swamp Donkey (aka McEltooth) before we play them. Hope he stays just long enough to have the movers at his office before he gets back from Camping world in 2019.

Advertisement
Back