Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I know you guys just want to celebrate our win and the gayter loss, but before you go...any idea who the only ranked team from the state of Florida is? I know it's a tough one, so here's a hint: it's the only school who's grads aren't retards and it's name rhymes with Flysammie.

I know you guys just want to celebrate our win and the gayter loss, but before you go...any idea who the only ranked team from the state of Florida is? I know it's a tough one, so here's a hint: it's the only school who's grads aren't retards and it's name rhymes with Flysammie.

USF is 18 and UCF is 25 moron

Ok. He made a mistake. Relax.

Advertisement
I was so caught up in the Miami game. When I checked my phone and saw Florida lost by a point, it just made the day that much better. Florida and Florida State losing at home in heartbreaking fashion. I'll take my tears with some Captain Morgan and Red Bull.

IMG_2120.jpg

Advertisement

I'm a moron? Because usf and ucf are beneath my notice? Maybe you want to take your sensitive *** back to whatever passes for a usf/ucf board if there is such a thing. One thing I know is that you want to take your *** off this thread because that's not how we get down here. This is about mocking the gayters, and that's all. You want to call me a moron, you can do it on any of the other threads, but not this one.

I was so caught up in the Miami game. When I checked my phone and saw Florida lost by a point, it just made the day that much better. Florida and Florida State losing at home in heartbreaking fashion. I'll take my tears with some Captain Morgan and Red Bull.

Only way this could have been better is if we'd beaten them both. Of course uf would have had to agree to play us and that's even less likely than us playing two games in the same day.

While it's true that I didn't realize those teams were ranked, I would hardly call that a mistake. There are only 3 teams in the state that matter.

#factz

While it's true that I didn't realize those teams were ranked, I would hardly call that a mistake. There are only 3 teams in the state that matter.

#factz

I know what you meant. You were only thinking about the big 3. Regardless, no need for the dude to insult someone in this thread. Like you said, it's not what we do here. This was a great day for us beating F$U and the Gaytes melting down after losing to L$U.

Advertisement
Advertisement

#factz

I know what you meant. You were only thinking about the big 3. Regardless, no need for the dude to insult someone in this thread. Like you said, it's not what we do here. This was a great day for us beating F$U and the Gaytes melting down after losing to L$U.

[video=youtube;MNRTMorpEOA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNRTMorpEOA[/video]

Advertisement
Back