Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

First step in losing the team. Golden and Shannon had the same thing happen to them. Once the team loses respect, it's game over. I'm bummed because I was hoping Shark Boy would make it at least one or two more seasons, so we could lock down 2018, 2019 and hopefully 2020 class. But at this pace, he'll be gone by December.

Yea he had a good one close to him to learn from blaming everyone else.Shantard was at the top of the food change when it came to that...

You start blaming the kids and they will get tired of it quick especially when you ain't built up any juice in your past.When they are watching your systems on both sides of the both fail/

This ain't like *** or Satan blaming players,they've accomplished something.They can get away with it.
This is Jim freaking McsharkfCker...his one accomplishment is humping a shark.

Advertisement
Capture+_2017-09-04-23-00-14.jpg

Advertisement
Straight out of shark shtooper's mouth...

[TWEET]904737124020359168[/TWEET]

Holy fck, I'd fire that guy right the fck away. Seriously, as embarrassing as uf is, this is just...I don't know, what's a word for super-duper-embarrassing-as-****? Like so embarrassing that you can't ever show your face in public again. So embarrassing that you just want to take your own life in shame but you're too embarrassed to even do that.

Holy fck, I'd fire that guy right the fck away. Seriously, as embarrassing as uf is, this is just...I don't know, what's a word for super-duper-embarrassing-as-****? Like so embarrassing that you can't ever show your face in public again. So embarrassing that you just want to take your own life in shame but you're too embarrassed to even do that.

Lol look at Goldkamp trying to defend sharkboy...

Capture+_2017-09-04-23-36-30.jpg

Advertisement
Capture+_2017-09-05-05-33-44.jpg

Yup... Sharkboy said that they were going to "beat the heck out of Michigan" which implies some physicality. And btw, what coach with a brain puts that shît out there ahead of a game???

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just like when we recognized that D'Onofrio sucked but he's running Al Folden's scheme.

Capture+_2017-09-05-08-34-14.jpg
Capture+_2017-09-05-08-34-49.jpg

Advertisement
Back