Tears Gator Tears

They suspended a kid who just got on campus and wasn't going to play anyway in the first game for the first game? Very lucky the kid got there late or probably would have been right in the middle of the credit card crew.

do you think anything is really going to change for this youong man? I doubt it.

Advertisement
They suspended a kid who just got on campus and wasn't going to play anyway in the first game for the first game? Very lucky the kid got there late or probably would have been right in the middle of the credit card crew.

do you think anything is really going to change for this youong man? I doubt it.

Not in gainesville, unfortunately for Robinson, Callaway, Miller, and the others. Sometimes young people making these sorts of mistakes early in life can benefit from discipline, regiment, and structure, which can help them make real changes for the better. Sadly, in gainesville, athletes gets coddled, excuses are made for their misdeeds, and even when exposed, the punishment from the school is so light its laughable. Gainesville does not have a culture of accountability, it has a culture of enabling. From their fans, to their alumni, to their corches, to their faculty and administration, gainesville enables troubled athletes to continue their unlawfulness because it allows the university to be more competitive on the football field in the short term.

But these choices have consequences, and the message to the athletes is clear: as long as you can help us win and avoid doing something that results in a criminal felony conviction and jail time, you will play. So rather than learn meaningful life lessons when these athletes slip up, what they are learning at gainesville is they can do what they want as long as they ball out on Saturdays. In the short run, that might help the football team, but it comes at a long-term cost for the athlete and the "university."

Gainesville's message to the student-athlete, at its core, is pretty unabashed. Wins and losses matter more than you. The team's record matters more than your future well-being. Competing in the $EC is more important than teaching you life lessons.

Maybe some of these young men will turn it around on their own or with the help of family, friends, or whatever support they have in their lives. But the one thing I am certain about is the university's actions are an impediment to positive change in these young men's lives. It seems the school just doesn't care enough about them to ever do the right thing.

EDIT: That went longer than I thought when I started typing... I just hate the lack of accountability... in summary, fvck the gheyturds.

Last edited:

Not in gainesville, unfortunately for Robinson, Callaway, Miller, and the others. Sometimes young people making these sorts of mistakes early in life can benefit from discipline, regiment, and structure, which can help them make real changes for the better. Sadly, in gainesville, athletes gets coddled, excuses are made for their misdeeds, and even when exposed, the punishment from the school is so light its laughable. Gainesville does not have a culture of accountability, it has a culture of enabling. From their fans, to their alumni, to their corches, to their faculty and administration, gainesville enables troubled athletes to continue their unlawfulness because it allows the university to be more competitive on the football field in the short term.

But these choices have consequences, and the message to the athletes is clear: as long as you can help us win and avoid doing something that results in a criminal felony conviction and jail time, you will play. So rather than learn meaningful life lessons when these athletes slip up, what they are learning at gainesville is they can do what they want as long as they ball out on Saturdays. In the short run, that might help the football team, but it comes at a long-term cost for the athlete and the "university."

Gainesville's message to the student-athlete, at its core, is pretty unabashed. Wins and losses matter more than you. The team's record matters more than your future well-being. Competing in the $EC is more important than teaching you life lessons.

Maybe some of these young men will turn it around on their own or with the help of family, friends, or whatever support they have in their lives. But the one thing I am certain about is the university's actions are an impediment to positive change in these young men's lives. It seems the school just doesn't care enough about them to ever do the right thing.

EDIT: That went longer than I thought when I started typing... I just hate the lack of accountability... in summary, fvck the gheyturds.

we got richt and they don't

Advertisement
Look at their depth chart for Cornerbacks, Safeties and one of the DT spots for the season opener...

Capture+_2017-08-29-18-40-05.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-29-18-40-46.jpg

If this is the starting order....LOL.

Last edited:
Look at their depth chart for Cornerbacks, Safeties and one of the DT spots for the season opener...

View attachment 49282
View attachment 49283

Congratulations to ****-barrel for earning his 3rd string role as a defensive lineman.

As for Marco, he must be AMMMMAAAAAZZZZING to be able to play as BOTH the starting cornerback AND the nickel back.

And, as always, FVCK Edwards and Henderson.

View attachment 49282
View attachment 49283

Congratulations to ****-barrel for earning his 3rd string role as a defensive lineman.

As for Marco, he must be AMMMMAAAAAZZZZING to be able to play as BOTH the starting cornerback AND the nickel back.

Scumbag slaton 3rd team lol, and the cb's are a weak group. All I see are those 2, Edwards and Henderson, getting smoked.

Advertisement
OK, I hate to change the subject off of the Gaytors' drugs and credit card fraud issues, but Tyson Campbell has named his top 4, and the Gaytors aren't in it. Of course, Gaytors Maths still puts their chances at 50-50, but I wonder if those delusional Gaytor moderators are going to keep including Tyson Campbell in their mock signing classes...

UF teaches Big Poppa Pump math.

[video=youtube_share;WFoC3TR5rzI]https://youtu.be/WFoC3TR5rzI[/video]

View attachment 49282
View attachment 49283

One injury at DT and Slaton is in the regular rotation. Also, Henderson is the backup at CB. He was a developmental guy if he came here. Plus Lil Choad Wilson is starting. I think they're gonna get killed this season. How are they being predicted at 10-2 by some analysts, even with a favorable home schedule?

OK, I hate to change the subject off of the Gaytors' drugs and credit card fraud issues, but Tyson Campbell has named his top 4, and the Gaytors aren't in it. Of course, Gaytors Maths still puts their chances at 50-50, but I wonder if those delusional Gaytor moderators are going to keep including Tyson Campbell in their mock signing classes...

UF teaches Big Poppa Pump math.

[video=youtube_share;WFoC3TR5rzI]https://youtu.be/WFoC3TR5rzI[/video]

I haven't seen you post in a while. Maybe I just missed them, but nice to see you back here.

Post moar

Advertisement

we got richt and they don't

I agree with you guys. I just find it funny how they are passing this off like its some big thing suspending him and all media is like that seems right.

I have a kid from my old school on that Michigan team. They're ready to stomp a mud hole in the Gaytors' ***! Looking forward to the embarrassment.

View attachment 49282
View attachment 49283

One injury at DT and Slaton is in the regular rotation. Also, Henderson is the backup at CB. He was a developmental guy if he came here. Plus Lil Choad Wilson is starting. I think they're gonna get killed this season. How are they being predicted at 10-2 by some analysts, even with a favorable home schedule?

More like 7 and 5

Advertisement
They can laugh at how we raise money... We're gonna laugh at their corches, their players, their fans, their board and their season and how they can't flip shît...

Capture+_2017-08-29-22-09-24.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-29-22-09-37.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-29-22-09-55.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-29-22-11-04.jpg

Those rednecks are so clueless. They're trying to mock us but at the the end of the day we have more rings than them. But that whole 5rangz joke will die down because the number will increase. As for this Saturday..... they're going to get raped.

Advertisement
Back