Tears Gator Tears

Man get out of your got **** feelings man. You a grown *** man. Geeeeezuz dude.

I'm not in my feelings, I'm just trying different language because my message clearly isn't getting through. Everybody here has listened and acknowledged your point of view. We get where you're coming from, we just disagree. But for some reason you feel the need to pop in to let us know you don't approve every now and then, and it gets annoying.

As I've said before, I respect you as a poster and I understand your view on this thread, but the truth is that I'm having too much fun with this to care.

I'll say this, I respect the he!! out of Tweed, and I know how much he loves UM. I can also imagine he and I having this conversation if we were at a tailgate or sitting next to one another at a game, and it wasn't just some impersonal internet exchange.

I was young when the UM-UF thing was an annual rivalry. Some may not understand my hatred of UF, and I understand that others don't see the rivalry the same way that I do. UF is on our schedule in 13 months. We are allowed to start "worrying" about them or "monitoring" them or "laughing" at them, at this point.

We recruit many of the same kids from the same areas. Even if we don't play them frequently, we will continue to bump up against them.

Maybe some posters on this thread occasionally go on a tangent or make a joke that isn't as funny or laser-focused on the main topic.

Again, there are a lot of reasons to mock the Gaytors, but this isn't some exhaustive "UM vs. UF" debate in which we have to be morally superior to them in every possible way in order to enjoy a few laughs.

I don't care if Gaytor fans mock this thread. Of the posts on this thread that critique things the Gaytors and their fans have said and done, I would feel comfortable if 90% of those posts were taken to GaytorBait as screen shots, since the vast majority of our posts are spot-on about how ridiculous the Gaytor coaches and fans are. I want their fans to read this thread, it is probably the only honesty they will encounter. God knows, their moderators are filling their heads with delusional fantasies about Silvera and Pope and Hall flipping to them.

Their will be ebbs and flows of Gator tears. RVA is correct to point out how the Gaytor class lost a 5-star (Corral), but overall the class was rated higher. That's truth. But it is ALSO a truth that, prior to the Corral verbal, the Gaytor board was bemoaning their multi-year 5-star drought. They got 10 verbals within a week or two, but the only one that moved the needle for them was Corral, and "now they finally had a 5-star". And now they don't.

So, yes, I will laugh at their star-***** ways, and their delusional flip plans. This thread won't entertain and/or satisfy everyone, but we will continue to find Gator tears all year long.

We aren't perfect, but the Gaytors think they are. And that is funny.

I agree with this entirely. I don't think everyone who is younger understands the level of disdain that those of us who grew up in the 70's and 80's have for the gaytors. Even in high school, before we won anything, my friend whose father went to UiF, would tell me snidely how the gaytors are our #1 rival but that we're like 4th or 5th on their list so we're not even relevant to them, we're just another team on their schedule, amongst other shît he used to say. Hi9s father would laugh at Miami too. They're not unique to gaytors. I'm a 50 year old "grown *** man" and I still hate the gaytors.

I sortve feel dirty being on this thread but I'm gonna chime in for the youngins who haven't really experienced this rivalry since these same bytch *** gayturds ran from us all these years ago. When my recruitment was really kicking off my old boy and I tried to tighten up the distance we got between each other. For him there was no bigger cane & no greater pride than being able to tell people his son was following after him. So when phone calls etc started really rolling in(mind you cell phones weren't anywhere near as prevolant & land lines everyone still had)my father was the one who would screen calls. He was polite with coaches while being semi dismissive in the house. Then on the same day I got calls first from Lou holtz(who my father calmly picked apart while explaining he'd beat me senseless before he allowed me to go there)& then from Steve spurrier. Only time in my life I ever saw so much passion & hatred all in one out of my old boy. He flipped the fvck out and told spurrier that no son of his would ever go to that school & if I so much as said a word to him I wouldn't be living under his roof. Said in our family we don't support trash & never to call again. He hung that phone up & had a kool aid smile like kids used to get when you'd finally catch the ice cream truck. I hate those gayturds & have ZERO respect for them. Like the majority of the sec they hide under this myth of supremacy. College football as a whole is so much better off with the florida cup being decided on the field. They cheated us out of that though so **** em.

Straight fire, from Dee.

I always thought, if I have a son who is ever a good enough athlete to be getting D-1 offers, I would do the exact same thing. And enjoy the heeeee!!!!!! out of it.

Advertisement
Well just got good news __they are letting me go home today.Said I was way ahead of the therapy they could do here.modern medicine is unbelievable.
Bad news is my wife called and her brother whose been fighting Cancer passed away at 11.So I'm very glad I can get home so she doesn't have to deal with this alone.Makes my knee replacement kind of a trivial thing.

Anyone with an extra prayer laying around I'd appreciate you say one for her..her name is Jenny.

Sorry to hear that man, hang in there. Hope the wife's family is doing ok.

Man get out of your got **** feelings man. You a grown *** man. Geeeeezuz dude.

I'm not in my feelings, I'm just trying different language because my message clearly isn't getting through. Everybody here has listened and acknowledged your point of view. We get where you're coming from, we just disagree. But for some reason you feel the need to pop in to let us know you don't approve every now and then, and it gets annoying.

As I've said before, I respect you as a poster and I understand your view on this thread, but the truth is that I'm having too much fun with this to care.

I'll say this, I respect the he!! out of Tweed, and I know how much he loves UM. I can also imagine he and I having this conversation if we were at a tailgate or sitting next to one another at a game, and it wasn't just some impersonal internet exchange.

I was young when the UM-UF thing was an annual rivalry. Some may not understand my hatred of UF, and I understand that others don't see the rivalry the same way that I do. UF is on our schedule in 13 months. We are allowed to start "worrying" about them or "monitoring" them or "laughing" at them, at this point.

We recruit many of the same kids from the same areas. Even if we don't play them frequently, we will continue to bump up against them.

Maybe some posters on this thread occasionally go on a tangent or make a joke that isn't as funny or laser-focused on the main topic.

Again, there are a lot of reasons to mock the Gaytors, but this isn't some exhaustive "UM vs. UF" debate in which we have to be morally superior to them in every possible way in order to enjoy a few laughs.

I don't care if Gaytor fans mock this thread. Of the posts on this thread that critique things the Gaytors and their fans have said and done, I would feel comfortable if 90% of those posts were taken to GaytorBait as screen shots, since the vast majority of our posts are spot-on about how ridiculous the Gaytor coaches and fans are. I want their fans to read this thread, it is probably the only honesty they will encounter. God knows, their moderators are filling their heads with delusional fantasies about Silvera and Pope and Hall flipping to them.

Their will be ebbs and flows of Gator tears. RVA is correct to point out how the Gaytor class lost a 5-star (Corral), but overall the class was rated higher. That's truth. But it is ALSO a truth that, prior to the Corral verbal, the Gaytor board was bemoaning their multi-year 5-star drought. They got 10 verbals within a week or two, but the only one that moved the needle for them was Corral, and "now they finally had a 5-star". And now they don't.

So, yes, I will laugh at their star-***** ways, and their delusional flip plans. This thread won't entertain and/or satisfy everyone, but we will continue to find Gator tears all year long.

We aren't perfect, but the Gaytors think they are. And that is funny.

I agree with this entirely. I don't think everyone who is younger understands the level of disdain that those of us who grew up in the 70's and 80's have for the gaytors. Even in high school, before we won anything, my friend whose father went to UiF, would tell me snidely how the gaytors are our #1 rival but that we're like 4th or 5th on their list so we're not even relevant to them, we're just another team on their schedule, amongst other shît he used to say. Hi9s father would laugh at Miami too. They're not unique to gaytors. I'm a 50 year old "grown *** man" and I still hate the gaytors.

I sortve feel dirty being on this thread but I'm gonna chime in for the youngins who haven't really experienced this rivalry since these same bytch *** gayturds ran from us all these years ago. When my recruitment was really kicking off my old boy and I tried to tighten up the distance we got between each other. For him there was no bigger cane & no greater pride than being able to tell people his son was following after him. So when phone calls etc started really rolling in(mind you cell phones weren't anywhere near as prevolant & land lines everyone still had)my father was the one who would screen calls. He was polite with coaches while being semi dismissive in the house. Then on the same day I got calls first from Lou holtz(who my father calmly picked apart while explaining he'd beat me senseless before he allowed me to go there)& then from Steve spurrier. Only time in my life I ever saw so much passion & hatred all in one out of my old boy. He flipped the fvck out and told spurrier that no son of his would ever go to that school & if I so much as said a word to him I wouldn't be living under his roof. Said in our family we don't support trash & never to call again. He hung that phone up & had a kool aid smile like kids used to get when you'd finally catch the ice cream truck. I hate those gayturds & have ZERO respect for them. Like the majority of the sec they hide under this myth of supremacy. College football as a whole is so much better off with the florida cup being decided on the field. They cheated us out of that though so **** em.

ric-flair-greatest-wooooo-ever.gif

Advertisement
Dee your dad is about my age.He has gone through them running their mouths about how great a program they are while constantly running from their big brother from the south that repeatedly whipped their azzes.

I Hate a gator worse than a tooth ache.My nephew told me he was thinking about going to UFAG and I flat told him he was dead to me until at least he graduated and not to call me for help.THAT's how bad I hate that school.Good news my brother hates them ALMOST as much and talked him into going to UCF.

So I don't care what they think about this thread.Fact is OCC was correct in him saying that 90% of what is written here is predicated by their delusion about their program their biggest delusion being that every kid in the country is a flip to their program.They think EVERY kid in the country can't wait to step onto the campus of that sHT school.They named the field correctly in the fact that the whole campus is no better than a swamp.

So as I've said at least a dozen times if you don't like this thread or what is being written here STAY THE FCK OUT OF IT.Nobody is making you take your finger and push on the link.NO ONE.

Now that I've gotten that rant out of the way I want to thank all of you that cared enough about a fellow Cane to send your condolences to my wife and your " get well soon" wishes to me.They meant a lot.My wife was amazed that people I have never met and may never meet would do that.I told her it's what being a Cane is all about.Once a Cane your always in the family.

So the last think I'll say cause it's time for therapy is FCK YOU UFAG !!!!!! Gator Tears will live on !!!!!!!!

Dee your dad is about my age.He has gone through them running their mouths about how great a program they are while constantly running from their big brother from the south that repeatedly whipped their azzes.

I Hate a gator worse than a tooth ache.My nephew told me he was thinking about going to UFAG and I flat told him he was dead to me until at least he graduated and not to call me for help.THAT's how bad I hate that school.Good news my brother hates them ALMOST as much and talked him into going to UCF.

So I don't care what they think about this thread.Fact is OCC was correct in him saying that 90% of what is written here is predicated by their delusion about their program their biggest delusion being that every kid in the country is a flip to their program.They think EVERY kid in the country can't wait to step onto the campus of that sHT school.They named the field correctly in the fact that the whole campus is no better than a swamp.

So as I've said at least a dozen times if you don't like this thread or what is being written here STAY THE FCK OUT OF IT.Nobody is making you take your finger and push on the link.NO ONE.

Now that I've gotten that rant out of the way I want to thank all of you that cared enough about a fellow Cane to send your condolences to my wife and your " get well soon" wishes to me.They meant a lot.My wife was amazed that people I have never met and may never meet would do that.I told her it's what being a Cane is all about.Once a Cane your always in the family.

So the last think I'll say cause it's time for therapy is FCK YOU UFAG !!!!!! Gator Tears will live on !!!!!!!!

I must've missed a post or something by you; what's going on? [MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION]

Advertisement
I've always said that the only thing better than one bad quarterback is THREE bad quarterbacks...

UF coach Jim McElwain: Gators may use three QBs in Michigan opener - Orlando Sentinel

If you have 3 QB's you have none.

Meanwhile, McElwain’s quarterbacks are not enamored with the idea of their coach alternating snaps.

“Obviously it’s not ideal,” Notre Dame graduate transfer Malik Zaire said. “I don’t think anybody in the quarterback room wants that. But at the end of the day, you just gotta do what coach wants. I feel like coach should be confident enough to stick with a guy and be able to roll with that guy because that’s best for the team.

“When you have all these quarterbacks, you still have none at the end of the day.”

Last edited:
Well just got good news __they are letting me go home today.Said I was way ahead of the therapy they could do here.modern medicine is unbelievable.
Bad news is my wife called and her brother whose been fighting Cancer passed away at 11.So I'm very glad I can get home so she doesn't have to deal with this alone.Makes my knee replacement kind of a trivial thing.

Anyone with an extra prayer laying around I'd appreciate you say one for her..her name is Jenny.

Hope you knee is feeling good. Sorry to hear about your wife's brother. I will say a prayer for both. Good luck to you and family.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Going to use three quarterbacks against Michigan, a top 10 team.

Corching at its finest.

Tears will be flowing like a deluge in less than 11 days. After coming home from the canes game, I'll be parked in front of the TV, watching the debacle unfolding as McSharkFvcker rages on the sidelines while Michigan lays the pipe on them. Then later the semenholes getting curbstomped by Bammer...oh what a glorious Saturday is coming.

We love you man!

I must've missed a post or something by you; what's going on? [MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION]

He had a knee replacement and unfortunately, his wife Jenny's brother succumbed to cancer.

Advertisement
I've always said that the only thing better than one bad quarterback is THREE bad quarterbacks...

UF coach Jim McElwain: Gators may use three QBs in Michigan opener - Orlando Sentinel

Meanwhile, McElwain’s quarterbacks are not enamored with the idea of their coach alternating snaps.

“Obviously it’s not ideal,” Notre Dame graduate transfer Malik Zaire said. “I don’t think anybody in the quarterback room wants that. But at the end of the day, you just gotta do what coach wants. I feel like coach should be confident enough to stick with a guy and be able to roll with that guy because that’s best for the team.

“When you have all these quarterbacks, you still have none at the end of the day.”

His QB there has no confidence in him.

We love you man!

In a totally not at all ghey way.

You know how diplomats say something innocent sounding and all the other diplomats are like "oh snap! He just tore that country a new one!"?

Or maybe you don't, whatever.

Point is that for a player to say in public that he thinks the coach should do something else but guesses he's just got to do what the coach actually told him to do is the same. On one hand, sounds like an innocent opinion, on the other is subversive as ****. McToofs better straighten that kid out or he's gonna have the whole locker room talking sht by the end of the season. And we don't want that, it might get him fired.

Advertisement
Back