Tears Gator Tears

[TWEET]899609506119913474[/TWEET]
Look at this duck as5 uf coach. Always trying to talk sh*t about miami

I love the hiring Cooney has completely cut his balls off, no more Southridge kids for UF.

He'll be begging to coach high school basketball again pretty soon

Advertisement

Corch H0M0 just looks stupid trying to make our recruiting out to be bad. When McEltooth's gone this fool will be too. In the meantime, Baez handles this child just fine.

The gayturds landed an OT transfer from U of Texas and this repeatedly annoying porster has one thing in mind...

Capture+_2017-08-21-18-00-13.jpg

Lol at wanting to add this guy and another transfer into last year's class to boost last year's ranking.

Last edited:
The shark that was in a relationship with coach McTeef , just died. The Alachua county Coroner said he went fins up due to complications caused by Gaytor Aids.

The shark that was in a relationship with coach McTeef , just died. The Alachua county Coroner said he went fins up due to complications caused by Gaytor Aids.

Mac prefers to fûck dead sharks. He doesn't have to worry about them wanting a commitment afterwards.

Advertisement
The gayturds landed an OT transfer from U of Texas and this repeatedly annoying porster has one thing in mind...

View attachment 48940

Lol at wanting to add this guy and another transfer into last year's class to boost last year's ranking.

They want credit for Delance, but don't want to acknowledge the joke that is Slaton's mis-ranking.

Gator Maths.

That mf spend more time talking about Miami than he does recruiting....what does he even coach ?

Probably not the best thread to point out someone else worrying about the next team, LOL. Most clicked on thread on CIS is about the Gaytors.

Advertisement

That mf spend more time talking about Miami than he does recruiting....what does he even coach ?

Probably not the best thread to point out someone else worrying about the next team, LOL. Most clicked on thread on CIS is about the Gaytors.

Coaches get paid to coach, we "worry" about uf in our free time. Not the same.

And I see you adding to that click count.

View attachment 48940

Someone help me out here. I just don't understand the whole gator logic of trying to boost a class ranking. The gators during the Al Golden era out recruited us and those cucks still manage to lose to the worst coach to ever step foot in Coral Gables. I just for the life of me can't understand their constant mentioning of last year's class ranking.

Their QB just lost his 5 star in the new rankings from rivals.

Whhhhhuuuuut? The pill-popping rageaholic just lost the ONLY THING that Florida coaches and fans cared about?

Oh, but the Gaytors will tell us they had their "choice" of Fields or Corral...and yet Fields is now the #2 overall recruit in the country and Corral has fallen out of the 5-star club. I simply want to bathe in Gaytor tears today...
Well... Here's something to chuckle at...

View attachment 48922

I just want to see you happy!

Dude. Predicting a 1 point win would have been nuts, but this...

He's not a coach, he's just on the support staff & handles recruiting trips for south florida kids.

Last edited:
Advertisement

He's not a coach, he's just on the support staff & handles recruiting trips for south florida kids.

I think my point stands: we're civilians here, we've got no real role in recruiting and nothing rides on what we choose to talk about. He, on the other hand, represents uf and is spending time trying to mock another team that's beaten the brakes off of his and is starting in on the tires.

Look, maybe you can forgive us for spending time reveling in the misery of others, it's been a long time since our misery didn't outweigh everybody else's. I'm looking forward to the return of not giving a sht about anybody else because they don't deserve our attention, but for now I'll take my enjoyment where I can get it.

As always, you're free to keep the view count down by staying away.

Come on [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]! These chumps have been negatively recruiting against us, laughed at us during the Shapiro scandal, and have revealed in our misery for years. ****, this chump, and retired serial killer A-aye-ron Hernandez, had the audacity to say UF was the real U, not us. Absolutely, it's our time, as the casual fan, to troll the **** out of them. Personally, I wish nothing but the worst for them. ND and UF are by far my two most hated teams. I hate FSU too, but at least they've always had the balls to play us every year no matter how good or how sauce they were.

Advertisement
I just pointed out the irony in calling out someone about "worrying" about Miami in a thread that has 284 pages & 364,000 views dedicated to worrying about the gators. In no way shape or form did I say anything negative or non factual. I even put "LOL" so that you guys would know that I come in peace.

I just pointed out the irony in calling out someone about "worrying" about Miami in a thread that has 284 pages & 364,000 views dedicated to worrying about the gators. In no way shape or form did I say anything negative or non factual. I even put "LOL" so that you guys would know that I come in peace.
Tweed this thread has zero to do about "worrying".

Cant we just enjoy this?

[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

images.jpg

Last edited:

This thread is quite the opposite of " worrying ". It's pure comedy and entertainment.

Advertisement
Back