Tears Gator Tears

Feels good to be accused of dropping bags.

FEELZ REEL GUD MANE
IMG_1262.jpg

Advertisement
Of course... You're laying low and then McEltooth is gonna jump out of a bush with a PB&J and flip him at the end.

View attachment 48853

Lol... Because playing every home game in front of a bunch of screaming rednecks in Shîtsville beats playing down the road from your family.

Also, Nesta has said his family has season tickets to Miami and has never missed a game. "Wait till he goes to some UM home games." Lol, this kid has already been to dozens

The Gatorbait morons couldn't accept that though

Yup... They don't stop. This is how they think...

View attachment 48856

Honest question: who in the fvck are "Conliffe" and "Campbell", and why does any Miami fan care?

Honestly, I only know Elijah Conliffe because he's from Virginia and when he came up on our radar, I paid attention as he also had been a VT and Ped State target. He was a D-line recruit this year with potential to be good. I guess they're trying to say that guys are going to come out of nowhere to sign with them like Jeff Thomas did with us? Doesn't matter. What's going to be great is watching them reconcile the differences in our seasons.

I get it, and I realized they were 4-star recruits.

My point is, the list of names was given as some sort of justification for why they still have a shot with Nesta, and so the guy wrote one SoFla kid and two others. Not sure how a couple of random kids from around the country have meaning here.

As for the Gaytors, I now see there is some new Gaytor Maths: 1000% committed to UM = 50-50 shot for UF.

As Dumba$$ Trump would say, "It makes sense."

Advertisement
[TWEET]899004358301450241[/TWEET]
This mf right here man smh..

Yup... Fûck the Wilsons. I hope Choad is persona non grata with Richt. Marco better hope Tyson Campbell comes here bc if he goes to UiF, which isn't happening anyhow, he'll take his spot as a freshman.

Someone who can tweet to this motherfvcker needs to tell him "Can't wait to see you ball with your 50 teammates who aren't suspended, "family"."

Also, Nesta has said his family has season tickets to Miami and has never missed a game. "Wait till he goes to some UM home games." Lol, this kid has already been to dozens

The Gatorbait morons couldn't accept that though

Yup... They don't stop. This is how they think...

View attachment 48856

Honest question: who in the fvck are "Conliffe" and "Campbell", and why does any Miami fan care?

Honestly, I only know Elijah Conliffe because he's from Virginia and when he came up on our radar, I paid attention as he also had been a VT and Ped State target. He was a D-line recruit this year with potential to be good. I guess they're trying to say that guys are going to come out of nowhere to sign with them like Jeff Thomas did with us? Doesn't matter. What's going to be great is watching them reconcile the differences in our seasons.

I get it, and I realized they were 4-star recruits.

My point is, the list of names was given as some sort of justification for why they still have a shot with Nesta, and so the guy wrote one SoFla kid and two others. Not sure how a couple of random kids from around the country have meaning here.

As for the Gaytors, I now see there is some new Gaytor Maths: 1000% committed to UM = 50-50 shot for UF.

As Dumba$$ Trump would say, "It makes sense."

Gaytor Maths makes the gaytorbait world go round.

I'm not yet sure where the questioner is coming from but I can't wait to see the responses on this question...

Capture+_2017-08-20-11-10-02.jpg

Advertisement
I'm not yet sure where the questioner is coming from but I can't wait to see the responses on this question...

View attachment 48874

This is beyond ******* hilarious.

They play in the S. E. C. (say it like Keanu Reeves says F.B.I. in Point Break)

They have dropped bags. They have seen bags dropped. They know what bad dropping looks like.

And yet when a kid stays home in SoFla to be with his family, who has attended every UM home game, it MUUUUUUUUST be a bad-dropping situation.

Amazing, what arrogance the Gaytor fans have...

Well guys I'm hoping that something really bad happens to the turds that causes about 20 pages of tears.

Going in tomorrow for my second knee replacement and I'll need a lot of reading material while I'm out.So you guys keep aggravating them and hopefully they'll just do what they do and that will add up to some great reading material to pass the time.

Well guys I'm hoping that something really bad happens to the turds that causes about 20 pages of tears.

Going in tomorrow for my second knee replacement and I'll need a lot of reading material while I'm out.So you guys keep aggravating them and hopefully they'll just do what they do and that will add up to some great reading material to pass the time.

good luck on that surgery

Advertisement

good luck on that surgery

Thanks man.Been dragging the pain in these knees around since college 45 years ago so if this one goes as well as the other one I will finally be pain free after all these years.

Advertisement
I can't wait til we beat some gaturd ***, after we rape em til they bleed they'll go back to not wanting to play us.

Advertisement
Back