Tears Gator Tears

Of course... You're laying low and then McEltooth is gonna jump out of a bush with a PB&J and flip him at the end.

View attachment 48853

Lol... Because playing every home game in front of a bunch of screaming rednecks in Shîtsville beats playing down the road from your family.

Also, Nesta has said his family has season tickets to Miami and has never missed a game. "Wait till he goes to some UM home games." Lol, this kid has already been to dozens

The Gatorbait morons couldn't accept that though

Once he said it was his dream to play at UM I knew no one had a shot. When he first got offered he was locked in the next day

Advertisement
Of course... You're laying low and then McEltooth is gonna jump out of a bush with a PB&J and flip him at the end.

View attachment 48853

Lol... Because playing every home game in front of a bunch of screaming rednecks in Shîtsville beats playing down the road from your family.

Also, Nesta has said his family has season tickets to Miami and has never missed a game. "Wait till he goes to some UM home games." Lol, this kid has already been to dozens

Yup... They don't stop. This is how they think...

Capture+_2017-08-19-19-08-13.jpg

View attachment 48853

View attachment 48856

The change already has begun we baggin them boys now

Thank you for this thread RVA it just brings so much laughs. Rattler saying his family only uses Gainesville as a toilet kills me. I'm not sure the gator knows that's bad. Thanks again RVA and all the Cane contributors.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
[TWEET]899004358301450241[/TWEET]
This mf right here man smh..

Yup... Fûck the Wilsons. I hope Choad is persona non grata with Richt. Marco better hope Tyson Campbell comes here bc if he goes to UiF, which isn't happening anyhow, he'll take his spot as a freshman.

That kid knows he doesn't want Cuz on that team. Daddy's not there to move Ty to safety and protect his wuhttle ego. He'll be picking splinters outta his *** from 2018 to 2021. Good for him that my family only values Hogtown as a **** & gas stop while traveling on 75...

Rattler I think most people heading north or south on 75 do the same thing.Its why the whole place smells like a sewage dump...

Thank you for this thread RVA it just brings so much laughs. Rattler saying his family only uses Gainesville as a toilet kills me. I'm not sure the gator knows that's bad. Thanks again RVA and all the Cane contributors.

Go Canes!

Thanks to you and everyone else, Samson. I'm just one guy in this thread with a whole lot of other people contributing. This thread adds a lot of laughs to each day for me.

Advertisement
The Turds in disbelief that they can't get every one they want . Slaton was lied too wait until that settles in .

The Turds in disbelief that they can't get every one they want . Slaton was lied too wait until that settles in .

Slaton wasting every at DT is pretty funny. Kid couldn't even play DT in high school. Apparently he's at the bottom of the depth chart there, and their DTs are garbage.

It's basically why are coaches didn't bother pushing for him. He could be a All-SEC guard, but if he'll only play defense, he's a waste of a scholarship.

He helped the gators recruiting ranking though, and that's all they care about anyways

Slaton wasting every at DT is pretty funny. Kid couldn't even play DT in high school. Apparently he's at the bottom of the depth chart there, and their DTs are garbage.

It's basically why are coaches didn't bother pushing for him. He could be a All-SEC guard, but if he'll only play defense, he's a waste of a scholarship.

He helped the gators recruiting ranking though, and that's all they care about anyways

Yup... Ridiculous that he had a 96 point grade on 247 as an OG and was coming in as a DT and kept that ranking. The turds hate that we take issue with that, as I've seen them complain about it before on gheybait, but it's spot on. It's not like he's an OG coming in as an OT. Had we offered him as a DT he would've signed with us but he's not ranked so high because of his DT skills. That was the difference in us ranking 2 spots below them last class. I'd rather rank behind them than sign guys that boost our class rank but decrease quality.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yup... Ridiculous that he had a 96 point grade on 247 as an OG and was coming in as a DT and kept that ranking. The turds hate that we take issue with that, as I've seen them complain about it before on gheybait, but it's spot on. It's not like he's an OG coming in as an OT. Had we offered him as a DT he would've signed with us but he's not ranked so high because of his DT skills. That was the difference in us ranking 2 spots below them last class.If rather rank behind them than sign guys that boost our class rank but decrease quality.

Once he transfers and others get booted than they will come back to reality

Marco sees the writing on the wall. Gators fans are worried as ****. They know they missed their chance with Miami down. We up now

View attachment 48853

View attachment 48856

Honest question: who in the fvck are "Conliffe" and "Campbell", and why does any Miami fan care?

Advertisement
https://thereadoptional.com/scoop-f...or-grand-theft-credit-card-fraud-426f49a40735

First time posting here, I saw this last night but figured someone else would post it. This is article about Smith's stolen credit card charges.

"a complaint to the universities’ compliance department, accusing Smith of paying $1,000 in rent at a Gainesville apartment complex with a credit card listed under a different name. Smith is alleged to have logged in to the payment system under his own login, before entering credit card details that were deemed to be fraudulent by the credit card company."

Now this is what a first post should look like! This was also hilarious, only in Crocville!

The apartment group, however, was denied the ability to file a report against Smith by the Gainesville Police Department, who cited that the “victim” must be the one to file any report, not the “merchant”.

That joke of a police department needs to be taken over by the state and shut down.

The merchant IS the victim...

View attachment 48853

View attachment 48856

Honest question: who in the fvck are "Conliffe" and "Campbell", and why does any Miami fan care?

Honestly, I only know Elijah Conliffe because he's from Virginia and when he came up on our radar, I paid attention as he also had been a VT and Ped State target. He was a D-line recruit this year with potential to be good. I guess they're trying to say that guys are going to come out of nowhere to sign with them like Jeff Thomas did with us? Doesn't matter. What's going to be great is watching them reconcile the differences in our seasons.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back