Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Honestly

Whenever they talk **** I think "but you lost to Al Golden".

Really nothing else needs to be said.

richt lost to a horrible colorado team

lost to vandy and kentuckty multiple times

oh yea and ucf lol
Another Gator

How much does ones life need to suck to sign up on an opposing fans message board.

Lol

Go make meth and **** your sister travis

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Honestly

oh yea and ucf lol

Holy ****e! You mean to say that all college coaches have losses throughout their careers, and while coaching at other schools?!

Look, idiot, we are talking about ONE THING here, and that is the fact that UF fails to beat UM, head-to-head, over the last 30 years.

I'm sure we could assemble a "murderer's row" of schools that Coach McSharkfvcker lost to earlier in his career...

Honestly

oh yea and ucf lol

Holy ****e! You mean to say that all college coaches have losses throughout their careers, and while coaching at other schools?!

Look, idiot, we are talking about ONE THING here, and that is the fact that UF fails to beat UM, head-to-head, over the last 30 years.

I'm sure we could assemble a "murderer's row" of schools that Coach McSharkfvcker lost to earlier in his career...
We need to look it up.

Im curious

Richt has been coaching for 17 years lmfao obviously he wouldnt have any bad losses right?

Richt also equates to Al Golden

Lmfao

Advertisement
Coach Jim "McSharkfvcker" McElwain...

2012 - Lost to FCS school North Dakota State, San Jose State, Utah State, Air Force, Fresno State, San Diego State, Wyoming, Boise State (quality loss)

2013 - Lost to Colorado (wait, HE lost to Colorado too?!), Tulsa, Alabama (quality loss), San Jose State, Boise State, Utah State

2014 - Lost to Boise State (my God, this guy NEVER beats Boise State), Air Force, Utah (hey, at least he FINALLY beat San Jose State and Utah State)

Oh, but THIS GUY was the best that the Gaytors could hire...

Hilarious.

Advertisement
Honestly

they got a new coaching staff. so do we. both teams are completely different and your statement is invalid.

Didn't you join the band last week?? If not you should have.

This one time, in band camp...

Ghetto Gepetto svcked some guy's d!ck.

Well it wasn't just one time and the story goes he was joined in the sucking party by his boyfriend Travis....

Honestly

they got a new coaching staff. so do we. both teams are completely different and your statement is invalid.

Indy is about to swoop in for the kill:
tumblr_lzwav7Qbns1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Honestly

oh yea and ucf lol
Another Gator

How much does ones life need to suck to sign up on an opposing fans message board.

Lol

Go make meth and **** your sister travis

good idea!

Honestly

You're an idiot.

Do not quote me again. Thanks.

Hegemon, I PROMISE you that I am not an idiot. in fact, you're the one calling a double University of Miami alumni an "idiot." I want a formal apology in writing.

Advertisement
Honestly

You're an idiot.

Hegemon, I PROMISE you that I am not an idiot. in fact, you're the one calling a double University of Miami alumni an "idiot." I want a formal apology in writing.
I graduated from UM as well. Met plenty of idiots in grad school.

You're an idiot.

Honestly

Annnd, Ghetto Gator returns...

what proof do you have that I am a UF Fan? just because I stimulate you all to not drink the koolaid and have some critical thinking about the Canes, all of a sudden I become a troll?

Honestly

Annnd, Ghetto Gator returns...

what proof do you have that I am a UF Fan? just because I stimulate you all to not drink the koolaid and have some critical thinking about the Canes, all of a sudden I become a troll?

What year did you graduate, and what were your degrees in, [MENTION=17378]ghetto_gepetto[/MENTION]?

Advertisement
Honestly

oh yea and ucf lol

Come talk to us when you don't struggle against The East Carolina's and The FAU's of the world bytchboi

Last edited:
Honestly

You're an idiot.

After a ********

Advertisement
Back