Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
you cant make this stuff up Updated Mock Class - 8/8/17

Minutes after you put the pipe down and think its a good idea to make a thread...

They have no chance at Pope, Campbell, Hall, nor Frierson

Sir I'm not sure you are aware of this but the Gaytors can get any elite recruit they want when they want. And if for some crazy unforeseeable reason that an elite recruit doesn't want to be a gaytor it is simply because he's scared to compete and/or is awful. I don't know about you but i'm barely able to sleep an hour knowing that the gaytor cucks are saying they are going to pull Pope, Campbell, Hall, and Frierson.

This is what i look like at night when i start thinking about how they are going to get all the best recruits: sweating.gif

I'm barely keeping it together over here and you should be **** worried too. The ignorance on this board is astounding.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Minutes after you put the pipe down and think its a good idea to make a thread...

Sir I'm not sure you are aware of this but the Gaytors can get any elite recruit they want when they want. And if for some crazy unforeseeable reason that an elite recruit doesn't want to be a gaytor it is simply because he's scared to compete and/or is awful. I don't know about you but i'm barely able to sleep an hour knowing that the gaytor cucks are saying they are going to pull Pope, Campbell, Hall, and Frierson.

This is what i look like at night when i start thinking about how they are going to get all the best recruits: View attachment 48490

I'm barely keeping it together over here and you should be **** worried too. The ignorance on this board is astounding.

Lol well this thread isnt for the faint of heart or pu**ies.

Btw I don't believe for one sec you stat awake at night thinking of that. I think we just outed ourself as a gator perhaps??

This is what i look like at night when i start thinking about how they are going to get all the best recruits: View attachment 48490

lol dude, what are you on about? You sound shook, buckle up snowflake. Sounds like you are giving the Gaytors to much credit, they suck on the field and that will translate to their ****** recruiting class. They will be skinned for shoes once they find out that their mock draft is not even close to what they thought.

It hurts to see a "Canes fan" losing sleep over the delusional claims of Gaytor fans while they look at our class in admiration and start pulling names out their as$ and saying they will flip them.

lol dude, what are you on about? You sound shook, buckle up snowflake. Sounds like you are giving the Gaytors to much credit, they suck on the field and that will translate to their ****ty recruiting class. They will be skinned for shoes once they find out that their mock draft is not even close to what they thought.

It hurts to see a "Canes fan" losing sleep over the delusional claims of Gaytor fans while they look at our class in admiration and start pulling names out their as$ and saying they will flip them.

Pretty sure that was all sarcasm

Advertisement
The gators have gotten the tail end of our recruiting list congragu****inglations. Our worst DB commit(Russel)decomitted from Miami because he knew he couldn't compete with Jobe hall frierson Campbell Ivey blades. None of their wide receiver commits can touch pope or Hightower. Their one tight end recruit isn't even close to either of our tight ends. The only position they are competing with us is Oline and even those classes are close. There is a reason Miami is top 2 by every major recruiting site and the gators have crept into the top 10 of a couple sites. There is zero comparison or competition between our class and theirs. They basically have a B team Of recruits to our A team. Don't let their coupe of recent commits intimidate you. Reality is we have a better class and will finish with a better class based off of national and south florida knowledge and facts. The only way we blow this is by having a bad season and with our cupcake schedule just don't see that happening. As Arron Rodgers likes to say can everyone just "Relax".

I can't wait for the season to start, Michigan will knock them back down to reality. They get a couple commits and a Oxy head QB and they think they winning a championship.

They quoted [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] OP from a week ago to make it seem like we are upset about them "beating us" for Corral.

They couldn't have quoted it too well. Not sure how they can interpret that to mean were upset he didn't come. Lol. Those inbreeders are such clowns...

Advertisement

Btw I don't believe for one sec you stat awake at night thinking of that. I think we just outed ourself as a gator perhaps??

I think he's being sarcastic??? I mean...no one is that much of a pu$$y when it comes to the gaytes, right???

[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION], in all of your wisdom, whatchu think?

Last edited:

I think he's being sarcastic??? I mean...no one is that much of a pu$$y when it comes to the gaytes, right???

[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION], in all of your wisdom, whatchu think?

Only those ***** Vols...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Honestly

Whenever they talk **** I think "but you lost to Al Golden".

Really nothing else needs to be said.

The gators have gotten the tail end of our recruiting list congragu****inglations. Our worst DB commit(Russel)decomitted from Miami because he knew he couldn't compete with Jobe hall frierson Campbell Ivey blades. None of their wide receiver commits can touch pope or Hightower. Their one tight end recruit isn't even close to either of our tight ends. The only position they are competing with us is Oline and even those classes are close. There is a reason Miami is top 2 by every major recruiting site and the gators have crept into the top 10 of a couple sites. There is zero comparison or competition between our class and theirs. They basically have a B team Of recruits to our A team. Don't let their coupe of recent commits intimidate you. Reality is we have a better class and will finish with a better class based off of national and south florida knowledge and facts. The only way we blow this is by having a bad season and with our cupcake schedule just don't see that happening. As Arron Rodgers likes to say can everyone just "Relax".

It's why they are starting all this garbage about Frierson/Hall/Pope flipping to them, they know those guys are better than their current class.

Only player from that class I would want to add is JaMarr Chase. That dude can play, and he will be flipping to LSU.

Advertisement
Back