Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I swear those two natty's under urban meyer with prison teams has them thinking they're special

pity spurrier had to waste his career at that place

Advertisement
Muffcramps beat him in 2012...

Well I'll be damned.

well, well well. look at who's the dumbass now

I just want to know what happened to the real chip.

me two, heard was in virginia. sure RVA knows.

He's the sports anchor on a local station in Richmond where I live. I know nothing about him. Should I be seeking him out for tequila shots or is he a tool?

Advertisement
Well I'll be damned.

He's the sports anchor on a local station in Richmond where I live. I know nothing about him. Should I be seeking him out for tequila shots or is he a tool?

I enjoyed Chip on the board and was a big upgrade over Zagacki. Bring Back Chip #BBC

Well I'll be damned.

Chip is a good guy. We worked together for the team when we were at UM

Was he on CIS?

I'll hunt him down and ask him to re-up.

Already readying the excuse if Tyquan Thornton decommits since he's taking visits. He doesn't want to compete with their WR corps...

Capture+_2017-08-08-09-29-47.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-08-09-29-07.jpg

I guess it's much easier to compete with Harley, Thomas, Njoku, Pope, Hightower and Wiggins. Oh... I forgot - They're flipping Pope.

Advertisement

Was he on CIS?

I'll hunt him down and ask him to re-up.

I have no idea. haven't spoken to him in years

These idiots are just clueless. Where do they get that we want Chatfield and we're backtracking for when they get him when our coaches aren't offering him?

Capture+_2017-08-08-09-43-47.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-08-09-44-15.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-08-09-44-53.jpg

SMH

Advertisement
F***ing LULZ. It's **** near mesmerizing how they think they can snag elite players whenever the f*** they want. These clowns live in an alternate reality.

This is literally how i am every time these r*tards post garbage like this: no.gif

Already readying the excuse if Tyquan Thornton decommits since he's taking visits. He doesn't want to compete with their WR corps...

View attachment 48380
View attachment 48381

I guess it's much easier to compete with Harley, Thomas, Njoku, Pope, Hightower and Wiggins. Oh... I forgot - They're flipping Pope.

That's right, you got to use your GaytorLogic®...

If Thornton decommits, it's because he's scared of competing with their WR and he knows Pope is about to flip and that's just too much savagery for one team.

At least for a ***** like him.

Unless he doesn't decommit, then he's awesome and Miami is crying about not getting him.

Muffcramps beat him in 2012...

Well I'll be damned.

One time in 7 years?

Dumbass sustained

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Not to mention we beat UF in '13 too

Because uf isn't as good as this guy...

dishelved.jpg

Who doesn't look at all like a journalist has just confronted him with allegations of molesting children.

Well I'll be damned.

One time in 7 years?

Dumbass sustained

Not to mention we beat UF in '13 too

Because uf isn't as good as this guy...

View attachment 48392

Who doesn't look at all like a journalist has just confronted him with allegations of molesting children.
He is a Penn Stater that is normal behavior.

Advertisement
Back