Tears Gator Tears

Inday kill this fool...

Aww snowflake are your feelings hurt. I just pimp slapped your fun thread with some truth.

For a school that runs scared from playing us and has only beaten us once in decades you guys sure talk a lot of sh*t.

People say you're a rivalry but you can't have a rivalry when you beat a team every time you play them.what you guys are is called a BIT*H.Cause every time you play us you get BIT*H SLAPPED.You couldn't even beat us when we sucked with Al Golden and his butt buddy DUH coaching us.Let that marinate.But I guess that's not as bad as losing to the CFB power Ga. Southern that whipped you guys into submission without throwing a pass....lmfao!!! They ran the ball right up your sorry asses.

Go ahead and talk your sh*t cause no matter what you guys spew out of you're uneducated momma *** sucking sister marrying mouths you will ALWAYS be nothing more than a bunch of inbreds who run scared from playing us.Im sure your AD is trying to figure out now how to get out of the 2019 game cause he knows the light at the end of that tunnel heading your way in 2019 is an a$$whipping of mammoth proportions.

So keep running your mouths.They will get shut soon enough.

CHOMP ON THAT ****.....

I'm cool with trading UM every year for FSU, with Richt at the helm UM should drop a few games in a row (see UGA) and the Gators can call UM swamp south

You might be but your pu$$y AD sure isn't.

I don't think that UF's AD wants to put any ACC teams on their schedule if he doesn't have to.

UF IS 9-15 Against The ACC Since The Year 2000!!

Advertisement
Aww snowflake are your feelings hurt. I just pimp slapped your fun thread with some truth.

For a school that runs scared from playing us and has only beaten us once in decades you guys sure talk a lot of sh*t.

People say you're a rivalry but you can't have a rivalry when you beat a team every time you play them.what you guys are is called a BIT*H.Cause every time you play us you get BIT*H SLAPPED.You couldn't even beat us when we sucked with Al Golden and his butt buddy DUH coaching us.Let that marinate.But I guess that's not as bad as losing to the CFB power Ga. Southern that whipped you guys into submission without throwing a pass....lmfao!!! They ran the ball right up your sorry asses.

Go ahead and talk your sh*t cause no matter what you guys spew out of you're uneducated momma *** sucking sister marrying mouths you will ALWAYS be nothing more than a bunch of inbreds who run scared from playing us.Im sure your AD is trying to figure out now how to get out of the 2019 game cause he knows the light at the end of that tunnel heading your way in 2019 is an a$$whipping of mammoth proportions.

So keep running your mouths.They will get shut soon enough.

CHOMP ON THAT ****.....

I'm cool with trading UM every year for FSU, with Richt at the helm UM should drop a few games in a row (see UGA) and the Gators can call UM swamp south

You lost to Al Golden

Cannot get any worse than getting beat by Al Golden. Got to suck.

Georgia State takes exception

This thread has an impressive troll body count.

I love that they can't resist...then Inday can't resist.

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

Zozl_f-maxage-0.gif

Dameon Pierce just committed to the Good guys. #Canetears Keep up the trash talk I'm enjoying all the crow you are eating lately. I won't say UF will win the Meatchicken game but if they do oh man it won't be the Meatchicken tears that will bring me great joy. How do you think Richt will beat Mac now that he has less talent than he did at UGA? Y'all funny.

Who??? Someone the Canes weren't even recruiting???

Poor kid going to throw his career away at BustU

Cracks me up. We didn't really recruit most of their class and running back is no exception. Why would we, with Lingard and Cam Davis?!

What does it tell you that Ga did not even offer Pierce?

Advertisement
Kid has a big offer list. Very confusing on why he decommitted from Baga to attend UiF after two visits. He will be committing somewhere else soon.

Dameon Pierce Recruit Interests

Somehow Asa Martin is related to this story as the Gaytes were originally trying to get him and Pierce was with Baga. Then I saw that Baga was trying to get Asa Martin and Pierce decommitted and the Gaytes were on him. They were working both of them and willing to take whichever committed first as I am understanding it from their board.

Last edited:
Kid has a big offer list. Very confusing on why he decommitted from Baga to attend UiF after two visits. He will be committing somewhere else soon.

Somehow Asa Martin is related to this story as the Gaytes were originally trying to get him and Pierce was with Baga. Then I saw that Baga was trying to get Asa Martin and Pierce decommitted and the Gaytes were on him. They were working both of them and willing to take whichever committed first as I am understanding it from their board.

Reality...UF wanted Asa Martin #1 . UF realized Asa Martin was going to Bama or Auburn, so UF started recruiting Pierce as they knew Bama wasn't really involved any more. As per usual, UF got the scraps again.

Advertisement
Awww... Did the F$U board hurt their feelings by saying Miami is ahead of the Gayturds?

Capture+_2017-08-07-11-02-17.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-07-11-02-44.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-07-11-03-40.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-07-11-05-21.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-07-11-06-25.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-07-11-07-15.jpg

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-08-07-11-06-08.jpg
    Capture+_2017-08-07-11-06-08.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Reality...UF wanted Asa Martin #1 . UF realized Asa Martin was going to Bama or Auburn, so UF started recruiting Pierce as they knew Bama wasn't really involved any more. As per usual, UF got the scraps again.

Look, fellas, we have to be honest. UF is ABSOLUTELY CLEANING UP right now...in the category of signing guys who are unwanted by other teams. First Corral, now Pierce...UCF and USF should be worried, because UF is stealing all of their best hopes...

And, since we know that Gaytor fans can't handle the use of logic, they will try to turn my statement into "UF ONLY gets unwanted recruits", but that is not what I said. McSharkfvcker is getting a few recruits that other programs wants, but he is ALSO doing a HELLUVA job getting overrated guys that other programs have passed on to pick the Gaytors as their last resort...

Corral literally had to move from the west coast to the east coast to try to outrun his past actions and his bad reputation...

I wonder why FSU fans say Miami has surpassed Florida? Could it be that when FSU plays Miami, it's an incredibly tough game that often comes down to the final seconds? Or that when they play Florida it's a ridiculous laugher of a game where they get to rest their first team players in the second half because they know UFag can't score an offensive touchdown against any team with a pulse?

If you give credence to the "common opponent" variable, than Miami is light years ahead of florida at this point.

What the Gaytors miss out on in those class rankings is that 1) our 17 class will be ranked higher come the fall because J Robinson isn't making it in and 2) while ranked low, the 2016 has already proven to be way better than the rankings said.

Advertisement

Look, fellas, we have to be honest. UF is ABSOLUTELY CLEANING UP right now...in the category of signing guys who are unwanted by other teams. First Corral, now Pierce...UCF and USF should be worried, because UF is stealing all of their best hopes...

And, since we know that Gaytor fans can't handle the use of logic, they will try to turn my statement into "UF ONLY gets unwanted recruits", but that is not what I said. McSharkfvcker is getting a few recruits that other programs wants, but he is ALSO doing a HELLUVA job getting overrated guys that other programs have passed on to pick the Gaytors as their last resort...

Corral literally had to move from the west coast to the east coast to try to outrun his past actions and his bad reputation...

Butch Davis is not happy. He deserved all those leftovers.

Lol... Yup... Anyone saying that we are ahead of them, especially F$U, is the trigger...

Capture+_2017-08-07-11-24-05.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-07-11-24-22.jpg

Capture+_2017-08-07-11-25-43.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-07-11-26-24.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
What the Gaytors miss out on in those class rankings is that 1) our 17 class will be ranked higher come the fall because J Robinson isn't making it in and 2) while ranked low, the 2016 has already proven to be way better than the rankings said.

J Robinson made it in, so the class ranking won't change. He won't last long though. He will do something stupid and get kicked off before the season even starts.

What the **** are they talking about? Do they have a single standout player from their 16 class? I don't care what the rankings say once the kids are on the field. 5* turn to bust and 3* shine brighter. They should do a re-ranking system after the kids 1st and 2nd years.

Just like Fields and Corral....they got the one no one wanted

Advertisement
Back