Tears Gator Tears

It's great that Thornton is going to visit UM, I just hope Mark Pope doesn't flip now that he's scheduling an official with Gayturds.

Lmao

It is funny, I doubt he flips but will be in back of mind until NSD. The UFags comments on posts about him visiting show such desperation, they want an offense so bad they'll sign all WR this cycle.
This comment(and the user behind it) reeks of troll.

Advertisement
Of couse he's a troll.

When you choose your name to mock another poster, and drop a bunch of pro gaturd posts, that makes you a troll.

Of couse he's a troll.

When you choose your name to mock another poster, and drop a bunch of pro gaturd posts, that makes you a troll.

How does my name mock another poster? When did I comment anything pro Gator? I posted a pic of Robinson making it in as nobody had mentioned it yet, UF admissions probably fudged paperwork to make that happen. Y'all way to paranoid over a forum.

Last edited:
It's great that Thornton is going to visit UM, I just hope Mark Pope doesn't flip now that he's scheduling an official with Gayturds.

Lmao

It is funny, I doubt he flips but will be in back of mind until NSD. The UFags comments on posts about him visiting show such desperation, they want an offense so bad they'll sign all WR this cycle.

Yeah he's a gheytor, Just waiting for the band to strike up

Lmao

Yeah he's a gheytor, Just waiting for the band to strike up

That "band" has a lot of playing to do in here....I know of at least two " songs" they need to play

Advertisement
Of couse he's a troll.

How does my name mock another poster? When did I comment anything pro Gator? I posted a pic of Robinson making it in as nobody had mentioned it yet, UF admissions probably fudged paperwork to make that happen. Y'all way to paranoid over a forum.

Have you met my friend, [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION]?

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

I BEEN said we should stop ridiculing their recruiting efforts because their recruiting was going to eventually pick up. Plus it's just lame as **** and hypocritcal I can find many cane tears in past tyson campbell, josh jobe threads on here.

Broke, go away you are just so wrong. For years college students have had fun with each other in many ways, this is the age of social media, so if this is place is a problem do us and you a favor and simple exit and don't return. Problem=you don't like/solution=go away.

It's facts though... I won't post in the thread much anymore out of respect

How about NOT FVCK!ING POSTING AT ALL? Why in God's name do you think that anyone cares to read your opinions? Everyone tells you to stay in your lane, you are great at googling and posting facts like the height and weight of every recruit.

You are a child. My hatred of the Gaytors is older than you are and I don't give a ****e what you think. Stay out of it. Nobody cares about your "respect", as you don't actually have any to bestow. Just stay out of it, and EVERYONE will be much happier with your absence from this thread.

FOH bruh.

You invest too much emotion in this thread, you have some sort of gator obsession I get it. ******* weirdo and you backwards af. You say you hate the gators but constantly post about them. They stay on your mind. It couldn't be me. I don't give af about any other team other than my canes

Your words not mine it's facts though... I won't post in the thread much anymore out of respect

Advertisement
Of couse he's a troll.

Have you met my friend, [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION]?

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

No and I'm still alive so not a troll!

Of couse he's a troll.

Lets see:

1. You joined recently
2. Post in this thread or on any recruit related to UF
3. Post a pic of Robinson ( the recruit UF needed to get in so they could stay ahead of us in rankings) which is all they care about
4. Take [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] twitter handle and put Cane in front of it
5. [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] roasted the gators last week on twitter after one of their posters tried to post something negative about UM
6. Says things like "I hope Pope doesn't flip now that hes scheduling a visit with the gators"

Come on guy.... your not even trying to conceal yourself as a troll its so obvious lol

Of couse he's a troll.

Lets see:

1. You joined recently
3. Post a pic of Robinson ( the recruit UF needed to get in so they could stay ahead of us in rankings) which is all they care about
4. Take [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] twitter handle and put Cane in front of it
5. [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] roasted the gators last week on twitter after one of their posters tried to post something negative about UM
6. Says things like "I hope Pope doesn't flip now that hes scheduling a visit with the gators"

Come on guy.... your not even trying to conceal yourself as a troll its so obvious lol

I do not know tweed an not even have a Twitter, I had to use the Google to find out what troll was. Had son show me how to post picture wanted to be first to bring news of Robinson. If you don't like my post ignore then

Of couse he's a troll.

Lets see:

1. You joined recently

I do not know tweed an not even have a Twitter, I had to use the Google to find out what troll was. Had son show me how to post picture wanted to be first to bring news of Robinson. If you don't like my post ignore then

200_s.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Of couse he's a troll.

Lets see:

1. You joined recently

Newbies don't come in this thread and want to be the first to bring positive news about the Gators...

Poor effort....very poor effort as a troll

Saw this posted this morning....our number will be in the double digits within a few years once some other guys become eligible. Miami produces fewer busts and more HOF than fsu and uf. Our players always go on to do bigger and better things.

View attachment 48279

Locks (To me): Edge, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Vick Wilfork, Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Bryant McKinnie, Frank Gore, and Vilma
Maybes (Unsure): Sean Taylor (They might hold how long he got to play against him IDK), Shockey, Clinton Portis, Hester (HOF don't seem that accepting of HOF special guys apparently), and DJ Williams

This list is hopeful at best. No McKinnie, no Vilma, no Sean Taylor (I wish), no Shockey, no DJ Williams. Those are pretty much for sure no's. Portis has an extremely outside shot, Hester is a possibility, Wayne is possible. The rest are very likely, although Gore and Edge may take a little time to get in.

Of couse he's a troll.

Lets see:

1. You joined recently

Newbies don't come in this thread and want to be the first to bring positive news about the Gators...

Seems every new guy is called troll, that's ok. Don't hurt my feeling, I'll be here a while you'll see I'm no trool

Advertisement

Lets see:

1. You joined recently

Seems every new guy is called troll, that's ok. Don't hurt my feeling, I'll be here a while you'll see I'm no trool

Don't know what's worse. That you're a troll or your that you're illiterate

Should've expected you to be one in the same considering that exceptional Turdsville education

Lmao

Nice try but you already outted yourself as a gaytor

Of couse he's a troll.

Nah you just displayed typical gaytor troll behavior.
Work in your troll game...you need practice.

Of couse he's a troll.

Lets see:

1. You joined recently

"wanted to be first to bring news of Robinson"

I wonder why?

How come you only post on gaytor related topics?

You suck at this troll thing...maybe it's not for you.

Advertisement
Back