Tears Gator Tears

RVA Cane, your only two shticks are screenshoting and creeping on women while you are vacationing. it's actually really creepy

Shtick it in your gaytor troll ***, faygala. I suspect that you are that band fûckwad, [MENTION=4559]hamburgerhipster[/MENTION], or someone equally as pathetic on a new screen name. I think we've all seen enough of you in multiple threads. time for you to join the band. [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], check out this dude's posting history since joining a couple weeks ago. Is this troll on band-watch?

2 things.

a. I was pretty grossed out by the pics and wondered if they're illegal. A tad shocked by them honestly.

B. Gepetto won't have strings for very long.

Mods, you can clearly see here that [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] launched personal verbal attack on me which should result in an infraction as it is clearly against the rule.

meanwhile, I say that no one is ever above criticism not even Kool and I get an infraction. That is unbelievable.

200w.webp

Advertisement
RVA Cane, your only two shticks are screenshoting and creeping on women while you are vacationing. it's actually really creepy

You haven't seen [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] at the Y doing Matt drills. Dude looks like a God when he puts on a singlet.

This is true but everybody knows I look like Zeus himself while strapping up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw this posted this morning....our number will be in the double digits within a few years once some other guys become eligible. Miami produces fewer busts and more HOF than fsu and uf. Our players always go on to do bigger and better things.

IMG_20170804_110230.jpg

Eligibility

Ray Lewis & Edge for 18
Ed Reed 19
Wayne 20
Gore 22 or 23

Last edited:
Advertisement
Saw this posted this morning....our number will be in the double digits within a few years once some other guys become eligible. Miami produces fewer busts and more HOF than fsu and uf. Our players always go on to do bigger and better things.

View attachment 48279

Locks (To me): Edge, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Vick Wilfork, Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Bryant McKinnie, Frank Gore, and Vilma
Maybes (Unsure): Sean Taylor (They might hold how long he got to play against him IDK), Shockey, Clinton Portis, Hester (HOF don't seem that accepting of HOF special guys apparently), and DJ Williams

View attachment 48279

Do we have any legit candidates eligible already next year?

All those other schools been playing and in some cases dominating College football for over a century. The fact that we're on it after having arrived basically in 1983 is astonishing.

Tack on to that list the likes of Devin Hester, Vince Wilfork, Andre Johnson who should all get in first or second ballot.

Advertisement
Edge, Reed, Ray, Wilfork , Gore , Andre Johnson are all.automatic locks in my opinion. That would push our number to 12 at that point.

I think Reggie Wayne is deserving and that would make us have 13 guys

I'm not 100% sure when it comes to Vilma Shockey DJ Antrel or unfortunately and sadly Sean T who probably did not play long enough to rack up the numbers and accolades. Not sure on Mckinnie either...

Jimmy Graham could put up the numbers eventually but he needs to rebound in Seattle and have some strong years. Getting traded to Seattle and not having Drew Brees brought his numbers down the last few years

Calais Campbell has quietly put together a wonderful career.

It's amazing to think that 4 players from that 01 team are potential HOF

View attachment 48279

Locks (To me): Edge, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Vick Wilfork, Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Bryant McKinnie, Frank Gore, and Vilma
Maybes (Unsure): Sean Taylor (They might hold how long he got to play against him IDK), Shockey, Clinton Portis, Hester (HOF don't seem that accepting of HOF special guys apparently), and DJ Williams

Don't think Portis will make it, too many good runningbacks out there. No way on DJ Williams. The other maybes are possible.

Vilma is a maybe, he only made 3 pro bowls. Takes a lot to make the Hall.

Reed is first ballot and arguably the goat. No doubt he's in right when he hits five years retired

Advertisement
Back