Tears Gator Tears

RVA Cane, your only two shticks are screenshoting and creeping on women while you are vacationing. it's actually really creepy

RVA Cane, your only two shticks are screenshoting and creeping on women while you are vacationing. it's actually really creepy

If RVA took pics of a man you'd probably be happy...

i'd be equally as disturbed since he'll be violating that person's privacy.

it'd be one thing if he was posting pictures of his friend/girl but it's not. he's literally creeping on the girl from what it looks like.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to hold a phone camera steady, zoom in and take a pic while whacking off at the same time on a public beach? I do it for the betterment of this board. You're an ingrate.

Last edited:
Advertisement

it'd be one thing if he was posting pictures of his friend/girl but it's not. he's literally creeping on the girl from what it looks like.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to hold a phone camera steady, zoom in and take a pic while whacking off at the same time on a public beach? I do it for the betterment of this board. You're an ingrate.

I for one commend you on your one-handed photography skills.

Keep up the outstanding work and don't even respond to the gaytor troll.

Keep the pics coming!

Shtick it in your gaytor troll ***, faygala. I suspect that you are that band fûckwad, [MENTION=4559]hamburgerhipster[/MENTION], or someone equally as pathetic on a new screen name. I think we've all seen enough of you in multiple threads. time for you to join the band. [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], check out this dude's posting history since joining a couple weeks ago. Is this troll on band-watch?

2 things.

a. I was pretty grossed out by the pics and wondered if they're illegal. A tad shocked by them honestly.

B. Gepetto won't have strings for very long.

Shtick it in your gaytor troll ***, faygala. I suspect that you are that band fûckwad, [MENTION=4559]hamburgerhipster[/MENTION], or someone equally as pathetic on a new screen name. I think we've all seen enough of you in multiple threads. time for you to join the band. [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], check out this dude's posting history since joining a couple weeks ago. Is this troll on band-watch?

2 things.

a. I was pretty grossed out by the pics and wondered if they're illegal. A tad shocked by them honestly.

The pics are legal! That broad has a great *** too.

lol at thinking i'm a gator troll.

i'm betting not many people here can say they are two time Cane alumni.

just because i'm not a full grown homer, doesn't mean that i'm a full on troll.

Advertisement

2 things.

Mods, you can clearly see here that [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] launched personal verbal attack on me which should result in an infraction as it is clearly against the rule.

meanwhile, I say that no one is ever above criticism not even Kool and I get an infraction. That is unbelievable.

2 things.

Mods, you can clearly see here that [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] launched personal verbal attack on me which should result in an infraction as it is clearly against the rule.

meanwhile, I say that no one is ever above criticism not even Kool and I get an infraction. That is unbelievable.

Stop crying like a woman.

It's unbecoming of a real Cane.

Also stop trying to derail this thread. It's very faqqotty behavior.

2 things.

You want a little cheese to go with that whine...

Advertisement

2 things.

You need another infartion on general principle.

Children should be seen - not heard - and since we can't see you . . . . .

no thank you. I am lactose intolerant. What is the point of this, you gave your 2 cents, learned that RVACane is a bit creepy, but you still engage in the back and forth dialogue. Accept the the fact that this thread is made for intense, rough around the edges Canes fans and stop playing PC police. And if your a troll then good job, you trolled, now what

2 things.

Here's another fck off pu$$y

Advertisement

no thank you. I am lactose intolerant. What is the point of this, you gave your 2 cents, learned that RVACane is a bit creepy, but you still engage in the back and forth dialogue. Accept the the fact that this thread is made for intense, rough around the edges Canes fans and stop playing PC police. And if your a troll then good job, you trolled, now what

Wish he/she would just (S)troll on outta here

2 things.

lol

Advertisement

I'm not creepy, newbie... I fit right in here and I'm simply doing my part to add some smiles for the guys who frequent this thread. Appreciate it though.

Did not realiE lawyers could multi task with both hands. Impressed!

2 things.

How dare you question my favorite mod in my favorite thread.

You argue like that cuck, [MENTION=4559]hamburgerhipster[/MENTION]. I think you are that worthless fayg, hamburger****ster looking for millennial justice. You came in here and drew first blood, impuning my integri-tye, and then cry about being called a faygala and a troll? The rules don't protect trolls. Hey hipster, time is ticking. Remember this one:

tumblr_n5516uHhVa1rgpyeqo1_500.jpg

And don't forget... #IndayKillsTrollsDead

Last edited:

Did not realiE lawyers could multi task with both hands. Impressed!

I hated practicing law. Now I just fap behind Palm trees and post my findings, my canine friend

Advertisement
Back