Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
RVA Cane, your only two shticks are screenshoting and creeping on women while you are vacationing. it's actually really creepy

If RVA took pics of a man you'd probably be happy...

i'd be equally as disturbed since he'll be violating that person's privacy.

it'd be one thing if he was posting pictures of his friend/girl but it's not. he's literally creeping on the girl from what it looks like.

Advertisement
I called out this cartoon ghetto fool out as troll from post 1.

Pretty much most everything he posts screams "gator fakkit troll"

Here is another article from delusional gaytor fans. This is the most laughable article I have seen in a while. It's funny how they are always worried about our recruits. The gaytors are jealous of what we have but they just can't get it. Always a little brother, never the Alpha Male!

Disclosure- read at own risk of such hilarity you may **** yourself. Anger and anticipation for the 2019 beat down may also set in.

Six Commits Who Could Flip To The Florida Gators - Last Word on College Football

Here is another article from delusional gaytor fans. This is the most laughable article I have seen in a while. It's funny how they are always worried about our recruits. The gaytors are jealous of what we have but they just can't get it. Always a little brother, never the Alpha Male!

Disclosure- read at own risk of such hilarity you may **** yourself. Anger and anticipation for the 2019 beat down may also set in.

Six Commits Who Could Flip To The Florida Gators - Last Word on College Football

The two best parts:

1. Frierson is a BACK-UP PLAN
2. Pope was "intrigued" by Corral's tweet

The amazing lies you hear from Gaytors writers...

Advertisement
RVA Cane, your only two shticks are screenshoting and creeping on women while you are vacationing. it's actually really creepy

If RVA took pics of a man you'd probably be happy...

i'd be equally as disturbed since he'll be violating that person's privacy.

it'd be one thing if he was posting pictures of his friend/girl but it's not. he's literally creeping on the girl from what it looks like.

Personal privacy on a public beach. Strong cause to back.

The two best parts:

Completely ignorant writer. Whoever considers Frierson a backup plan to Riley hiles is a moron. Gil is a laid back good kid without any character concerns. Hiles is way undersizedl and supposedly has bad character issues. Give me Frierson all day!!!!!

Pope intrigued is just too good.

Advertisement

The two best parts:

I thought the funniest part was that they signed most of our wanted targets last year...all you can do shake your head at the stupidity that they produce on a daily basis.

The article they will have next is how they will be flipping most of our coaching staff.....delusional fans are delusional.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LORD FOR NOT MAKING ME A UFAG FAN!!!!!!

Last edited:

The two best parts:

I thought the funniest part was that they signed most of our wanted targets last year...all you can do shake your head at the stupidity that they produce on a daily basis.

The article they will have next is how they will be flipping most of our coaching staff.....delusional fans are delusional.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LORD FOR NOT MAKING ME A UFAG FAN!!!!!!

Fake news all day from the Gheyturds.

Advertisement
Can we cut the girly ***** **** and get back to bashing the Gaytors. All of you sound like a bunch of girls

Shtick it in your gaytor troll ***, faygala. I suspect that you are that band fûckwad, [MENTION=4559]hamburgerhipster[/MENTION], or someone equally as pathetic on a new screen name. I think we've all seen enough of you in multiple threads. time for you to join the band. [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], check out this dude's posting history since joining a couple weeks ago. Is this troll on band-watch?

Advertisement
Back