Tears Gator Tears

I just wanted to share the beach view I had today in the DR with all my fellow Gator Tears enthusiasts...

20170801_161939-1.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just wanted to share the beach view I had today in the DR with all my fellow Gator Tears enthusiasts...

View attachment 48169

Fvckin gorgeous view!

Lol. I owed you one from the last time I was here but there was nothing but a big fat guy last time. The beach is great too. No gaytors in the surf. This is my favorite beach right now. Over the next 2 days I'll check out 2 new ones including one on the top 10 list. I will have my camera ready.

View attachment 48169

Fvckin gorgeous view!

Lol. I owed you one from the last time I was here but there was nothing but a big fat guy last time. The beach is great too. No gaytors in the surf. This is my favorite beach right now. Over the next 2 days I'll check out 2 new ones including one on the top 10 list. I will have my camera ready.
Those are some horrible yellow shorts you have on.....

View attachment 48169

Fvckin gorgeous view!

That's not me. I have more melanin, no ink and I'm not hipster looking. I'm just the creepy dude sneaking pics for this thread.

Advertisement
See, there's plenty of stuff to talk about on here even though recruiting is slow and the season hasn't started.

Advertisement

View attachment 48169

Fvckin gorgeous view!

That's not me. I have more melanin, no ink and I'm not hipster looking. I'm just the creepy dude sneaking pics for this thread.

I knew that.just trying to give you some props for hanging out with that fine piece of eye candy..

Advertisement
Lol. Nice fluff piece over there. Frierson, Silvera and Pope (the latter bc of Corral) are all potential Gayturd flips.

Capture+_2017-08-02-08-18-33.jpg

The article was supposed to highlight 11 players who could flip to or from the turds yet they only mention one flip from them (Jamarr Chase to LSU) and 10 potential to them including our guys as the first 3 shown in the slideshow. They literally just make shît up over there.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20170802-085109.jpg

That was funny on Pope but this one is funnier....Joyner who has zero interest in them but just because they gave him a scholly offer then he must be a flip candidate

El ohh f*cking El with that fan base

Screenshot_20170802-085049.jpg

RVA Cane, your only two shticks are screenshoting and creeping on women while you are vacationing. it's actually really creepy

Advertisement
Back