Tears Gator Tears

IMG_1264.jpg

Advertisement
View attachment 48053

For those of you uncomfortable with the gator tears thread. This is what those puzzies dedicated their time to on twitter

This right here 100% is why I come on this thread and talk sh*t and post about them. They're all punk a** motherf*ckers. This team avoids us like a cat avoiding water....

Even fsu acknowledges how good Sean was...do they try and compare Derwin to him yes and of course we tell them not even close but that's only because the level of respect they had for Sean they hope and want they could have a player close to his caliber in their history.

Fu*k UF...

Fuqk the whole school and fan base and football program at Uf, hope they all die

Untitled.jpg

first they think Randy is a good hire

then they think Mac will get them to the promised land

THEN they think Mac will get looked at for the Bama job after Saban

THEN they think UF will be a better program than Bama so Mac'll stay.

Advertisement
Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

This group of people have to be on a 4 month acid bender. There's no other way to explain the stupidity they just spewed

Untitled.jpg

This group of people have to be on a 4 month acid bender. There's no other way to explain the stupidity they just spewed

hqdefault.jpg

I can't wait til 2019. Its going to be so wonderful embarrassing them in front of a nationally televised audience.

Advertisement
Tears please....

Capture+_2017-07-31-21-27-35.jpg
Capture+_2017-07-31-21-27-59.jpg
Capture+_2017-07-31-21-33-47.jpg

There were some turds not long ago in one of those open threads on 247 waving screenshots of us ranked at 13 and them at 11 for 2017. If this happens, someone with access needs to take a new screenshot, bump the thread at their screenshot of us ranked behind them and shove it straight up their collective ***. A simple "What happened mang???" will do.

Last edited:
Untitled.jpg

These are some delusional folks here.The one guy is a staff scientist at Fla. P & L.

Now you know why Fla's electric companies are so screwed up.

I mean its stupid thought after stupid thought in that little back and forth.

God Thank You Thank You Thank You for not making me a UFAG fan.

Looks like Blades and Jordan are already on the Gator Tears plan with Corral...

Capture+_2017-08-01-03-30-57.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-01-03-40-32.jpg

Tweed calls the Gayturds as he sees them...just not in this thread...

Capture+_2017-08-01-03-34-50.jpg

Last edited:
Bookie Radley-Hiles - Trolling the Gaytes and Corral???

DFsEbnSVwAI1-cF.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-01-04-25-07.jpg

That'd be some funny shît.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
When they're making fun of our schedule and talking about how they don't have room to play us in their schedule, now you know why...

View attachment 48076

Don't forget they have Northern Colorado too.

Isn't that the school that shut down for a little bit a few years ago?

Yep that's the school Alabama shut down...so this is the 1st season they're a team again good old Florida is gonna help them by giving them a nice pay day. How nice of those gators to help a program out with few scholarship players and lots of walk ons

Actually UAB should be near 85 scholarship players. The last 2 signing classes, the NCAA pretty much allowed them to load up on signees. Also they had more then few players stick around and had their eligibility clock frozen. 2 years ago they signed something like 40 JUCO players whose clocks was frozen. Honestly would not be shocked if they pulled off the upset.

Josh Jobe tweeted a pic of his official Gator Offer. He then deleted it. I do not think he is going to the Gators but my buddy doesnt think the gators want him and i said well they gave him an official offer.

I have a wager on this.

Does anyone have the picture they can post? I cant find it.

Bookie Radley-Hiles - Trolling the Gaytes and Corral???

View attachment 48133
View attachment 48134

That'd be some funny shît.
If it gives the gators a boost in ranking they will take anyone

It's one thing for the fans to feel this way, but it honestly looks like the coaches agree. They'll take anyone if it makes the class look good on paper.

The Robinson take imo they knew he wasn't going to get in. We'll see if I'm right

lol corrall better hope he can get through rehab and anger management before football. dude wont make it near a college campus w his issues.

Advertisement
Back