Tears Gator Tears

View attachment 47872

Is "stupider" a word? More importantly, I love that they call us "5 Rangz". I wonder what inspired them to spell Rings that way??? Is the origin in it, as spelled that way, mocking inner city people? That would fit their narrative in KKKainesville.

Sort of. There's a number of slang terms we all know and can at least understand.

I was explaining to someone the other day the different states of "bad."

You got your "things are bad," then if things go further, you have "things are worse," then things might get "worser," and if things go to complete crap, thing are the "worser-est.

Same thing with plurals of "breast."

You got your "breast," singular, you got your "*******" as in two, then you got "breast-es-es," in multiples, like one may come across in Tootsies.

You'll not find all these words in Websters, but we all know what we're all talking about.

Advertisement
We won't see Matt Corral in 2019. By then, he'll be fighting for the starting job with the East Mississippi Community College Lions, hoping to shine at the El Toro Bowl so that he can get a 2020 scholarship offer to play at Sioux Falls.

Who Olsen 2.0

IMG_5028.jpg

You're right dumbass... I do nothing all day...every day for the next 2 weeks, especially, as me and the fam enjoy ourselves in the Caribbean but don't worry... We've got plenty of Canes here to make it rain delicious gaytor tears in my absence, as this is a team effort. Oh...and as for my education, I bet I have more and better degrees than you, fûcktard.

View attachment 47880

so we don't have a job because we make fun of their title but they have time to find the posts that make fun of the title

We're all unemployed, uneducated inner city folk who pronounce rings as rangz...which perfectly describes minorities and inner city folk...in their KKK world.

This clown doesn't get it.

I run shīt and make bank, do what I want when I want, and could buy and sell this gaturd pos and his family.

They can't conceive that someone from an "urban" area can be successful and buy and sell these rednek pieces of trash like tokens.

Yup... I do Ok. Nowhere near what I would consider wealthy and definitely couldn't afford that $150k car you annihilated that poser over. I've got to save up for my trips but I certainly do what I can. They look down on not only minorities but working people in general. Look at his response to my vacation:

View attachment 47886

I'm willing to bet I grew up with a lot more things than this redneck but I was raised better. There really weren't any trailer park options in Miami Beach so I guess we had to settle for nice houses.

I guess that stupid P.O.S. has no clue we have half a million dollar motor homes on the market! Guess he assumes because some us have motor homes, they're like his 1965 singlewide Mobil home, lost in an orange grove somewhere!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
instead of posting of meaningless drivel about recruiting maybe you should post actually embarrassing articles and stories regarding uf

A Warning, a Crusade, and a Public Reckoning at the U. of Florida - The Chronicle of Higher Education

Already was done...i see your new to the board.

Give yourself about 1 week and start from the beginning of this thread. There's nothing that isn't covered by everyone on here

He's already started 2 threads and he has less than 20 posts. That'll give you some good insight.

Here are 2 screenshots:

Capture+_2017-07-24-16-50-58.jpg
Capture+_2017-07-24-16-52-20.jpg

Maybe he comes in peace???

Last edited:
Doesn't know much about football, but knows about sophomore slump with a list that "goes on and on"

Has cute name and avi, with ghetto in his handle.

Verdict: TROLL

Advertisement
Doesn't know much about football, but knows about sophomore slump with a list that "goes on and on"

LOL... Yup. I just don't know from where. Maybe F$U???

Nah he's one of our own. Just give him time.

Huh...??? Whatchu talkin bout Inday?

He's someone who posts here under another name. Give him time and the schtick won't be worth it.

He's someone who posts here under another name. Give him time and the schtick won't be worth it.

Ahhh... Okaaaay. I had the sharks circling gif all ready too.

Advertisement

Rok?

Show me the screenshots on Thornton

What's predictable is that within the first few posts they went right to the kids ranking and if he'll get a bump...

Capture+_2017-07-24-19-25-21.jpg

The rest of it is the gaytes being happy and making fun of us and Ivins. Predictable.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Show me the screenshots on Thornton

What's predictable is that within the first few posts they went right to the kids eating and if he'll get a bump...

View attachment 47900

The rest of it is the gaytes being happy and making fun of us and Ivins. Predictable.

I wouldn't give a crap about Thornton's "bump". The gaytes are too concerned with rankings of each recruit. How many 5 star busts have they had? Maybe an underrated 3 star would actually be good for them. But considering they have **** at QB, who's going to get this kid the ball?

Just goes to show that these kids do little thinking when it comes to where they commit.

Why on earth would any receiver or QB for that matter committ there after watching that sh*tshow of an offense.

I know we are in the same boat pretty much when it comes to QB as ours are also an unknown but at least you can get an idea that Richt runs a Decent offensive scheme unlike that whatever it is run by Nuss and the sharkfker

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back