Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Let's recap Chase's recruitment:

Committs to Kansas
Decommits from Kansas
Is going got committ to TCU, than bumped from his announcement platform and holds off
Tells everyone he is going to slow things down and take his time and do some visits
Committs to Florida on his first visit since announcing he is going to slow things down.

Yeah somehow I don't see him sticking, he'll go to LSU as people have said all along. Just will make for more Gator tears

Brock, of course UF will get some talent. There's just too many quality recruits in Florida and too many kids tied to their program one way or another for them not to land some decent players. We got kids like Lamar Miller and Duke under two of our worst coaches ever.

Look at the 22 starters and ask yourself if they're as good this year vs. last, and if the class coming in as as good as the players graduating/transferring out, and if their depth is improving or staying the same or worsening? Looked at through that lens, Gator Tears should be free flowing. Despite their handful of recruiting successes, UF's starters will be less talented overall, with less depth and less inbound quality than last year's already mediocre team.

Brock, of course UF will get some talent. There's just too many quality recruits in Florida and too many kids tied to their program one way or another for them not to land some decent players. We got kids like Lamar Miller and Duke under two of our worst coaches ever.

Look at the 22 starters and ask yourself if they're as good this year vs. last, and if the class coming in as as good as the players graduating/transferring out, and if their depth is improving or staying the same or worsening? Looked at through that lens, Gator Tears should be free flowing. Despite their handful of recruiting successes, UF's starters will be less talented overall, with less depth and less inbound quality than last year's already mediocre team.

I hate the gators just as much as anyone on here , you are right though they don't have much talent in the front 7 or on the back end. Callaway is really good and Scarlett is a solid running back

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't think chase commitment sticks due to the fact that his dad is pushing big time for him to go to lsu. Even if he had committed to tcu weeks back lsu insiders were confident he would flip by signing day.As much as I hate to say it but Regardless this thread is going to look stupid considering they will get Jacob Copeland top 50 recruit, William Barnes top 50 recruit, Richard gouriage top 110 recruit in the country along with guys who I have no idea why they are rated that high(Schwartz) pretty soon here. Don't write the trolls for yourself because I'm sure they will mention this thread

You've clearly missed the point of this thread then buddy.

Take a look at where they were and where they Are heading....yes they are gonna get some recruits here and there but the decline of their program is in full effect just like ours was many years ago.

Some saw where our program was headed and most didn't.

I don't think chase commitment sticks due to the fact that his dad is pushing big time for him to go to lsu. Even if he had committed to tcu weeks back lsu insiders were confident he would flip by signing day.As much as I hate to say it but Regardless this thread is going to look stupid considering they will get Jacob Copeland top 50 recruit, William Barnes top 50 recruit, Richard gouriage top 110 recruit in the country along with guys who I have no idea why they are rated that high(Schwartz) pretty soon here. Don't write the trolls for yourself because I'm sure they will mention this thread

Take a look at where they were and where they Are heading....yes they are gonna get some recruits here and there but the decline of their program is in full effect just like ours was many years ago.

Everyone knows I hate gators, I'm just saying bruh. I agree with some of your statement though

My friend was a board member at Oaks Christian before. Corral got in a ****ing match with young Gretzky at a school function. Corral Said he could do anything to lil Gretzky he wanted. Corral said he was untouchable. Corral was summoned to a peer disciplinary board to be given extra running laps as punishment. He refused even to speak to the nobodies of the student peer board. Corral demanded no meeting, the school told Corral to find another school. Gretzky took his punishment from that board even though Corral started it. There is believed to have been no actual punches thrown.

Sounds like Corral's an entitled jackwad athlete.

Sounds like a certain Texas A&M quarterback a little while back.

Advertisement

Everyone knows they should finish between 8-15. That said, I'm with [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION]. If Corral does well and cleans up his issues, I'd think he could easily flip to a West Coast school if given the opportunity. Should that happen then the Gaytes will have nothing at QB. The other guys you named should've been locked down a while ago. I'm still not convinced that they get Barnes.

They're still on a downward spiral. A bad season and some defections and their class ranking will suffer. That house has a foundation built on twigs. Their defense, particularly in the front 7, is gonna fail them and the db's are at a lower level than what they're used to. Their fan base is doing what we did with making excuses for Golden. We are clearly getting better...they're not.

Last edited:
Last I checked, you cucks were still behind us...but go on...

Capture+_2017-07-23-21-42-24.jpg

My friend was a board member at Oaks Christian before. Corral got in a ****ing match with young Gretzky at a school function. Corral Said he could do anything to lil Gretzky he wanted. Corral said he was untouchable. Corral was summoned to a peer disciplinary board to be given extra running laps as punishment. He refused even to speak to the nobodies of the student peer board. Corral demanded no meeting, the school told Corral to find another school. Gretzky took his punishment from that board even though Corral started it. There is believed to have been no actual punches thrown.

Sounds like Corral's an entitled jackwad athlete.

Sounds like a certain Texas A&M quarterback a little while back.

except that AM kid beat Bama and was actually good in college.

Advertisement

Everyone knows I hate gators, I'm just saying bruh. I agree with some of your statement though

Bull****. You hate this thread, not the Gators.

I doubt they actually keep Corral. Corral's commitment seems impulsive and rushed because schools were backing away from him because of the off-field concerns. The gators are the only one who would take a QB with concern like this... Honestly, Gators... If this off-field stuff is a bunch of BS then why does a 5 star QB only have 9 offers and everyone but UF cooled on him literally at the same time.? He'll probably tear it up next year and schools will be running back to him. Even if I was a Gator fan his commitment seems farrrr out of left field. I mean, honestly, dude went from considering UCLA and USC to commting to USC then considered Georgia for a while then randomly commited to UF 5 days after decommiting from USC with UF being no where in the picture 98% of his recruitment (With nothing to offer offensively - since QB go to die in gheysville.) Give this commit about 1-3 months and he gone.

As for the rule... the Gators did have Hernandez but, well, y'all know LMFAO.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Impossible. Brock said Copeland was going to UF. Copeland just doesn't know it yet. Brock got sauces, bruh lmfao

You want to bet? He going to uf

I would think he's going to UiF now based on that tweet. Supposedly he's been on Twitter "taunting Miami" per their board. We're stacked at WR so did we even recruit him?
A long time ago but we been cut ties with him. Seems like he's more in love with social media than football really

Impossible. Brock said Copeland was going to UF. Copeland just doesn't know it yet. Brock got sauces, bruh lmfao

You want to bet? He going to uf

I would think he's going to UiF now based on that tweet. Supposedly he's been on Twitter "taunting Miami" per their board. We're stacked at WR so did we even recruit him?
A long time ago but we been cut ties with him. Seems like he's more in love with social media than football really

Its good to be set at a position and not have to sweat kids like this.

Advertisement
Back