Tears Gator Tears

Lol at their desperate writers actually treating Russell as a "flip". I guess wherever Jalen Goss signs that their writers will count as a flip against the turds?

View attachment 47809

And which commit of ours are they flipping next?

I think they are talking about Derrick hunter jr. Probably a headline for clickbait I don't have a sub for 247 so I don't know what it says.

Advertisement
Lol at their desperate writers actually treating Russell as a "flip". I guess wherever Jalen Goss signs that their writers will count as a flip against the turds?

View attachment 47809

2019 DE Hunter Jr. The kid they thought was all Florida before he committed to Miami. This kid just loves being recruited and gushes about every school he visits. UF mods and fans obviously haven't figured that out yet. Dummies!

Derick was up there for a 7 on 7 tourney. They are not flipping this kid. No way; no shape, no how. More straight up click bait.

View attachment 47809

2019 DE Hunter Jr. The kid they thought was all Florida before he committed to Miami. This kid just loves being recruited and gushes about every school he visits. UF mods and fans obviously haven't figured that out yet. Dummies!

Derick was up there for a 7 on 7 tourney. They are not flipping this kid. No way; no shape, no how. More straight up click bait.

For those that don't know... [MENTION=7142]Docholliday03[/MENTION] knows his Dad. Thanks, Doc!

Their lawyers better start getting their vacations in now cause this kid gonna have them working OT

Advertisement

View attachment 47809

For those that don't know... [MENTION=7142]Docholliday03[/MENTION] knows his Dad. Thanks, Doc!

Who we taking about ?

Gators are clowning on our Paradise visitors list. Outside of Fields and Corral, how is there list even close to ours.

Gators are clowning on our Paradise visitors list. Outside of Fields and Corral, how is there list even close to ours.

The just got Corral so I guess that makes their camp a success. Nobody really went to FNL. FSU had some talent at theirs. Do we know what the cost is to the recruits to attend these events?

Also we don't know who all was invited compared to their camps so it's hard to say who's is more successful. Miamis is obviously more of a VIP event to show out and not just thrown out to any and every kid to attend.

Advertisement
[TWEET]888866210074562562[/TWEET]
Look at this duck a55 uf coach trying to talk sh*t. He sound stupid af
Players don't know who ed reed, Devin Hester, Calais Campbell, wilfork, vilma, Michael Irvin and a host of others is? I hate this mf

I'm gonna assume dude forgot that they can just watch their NFL tape instead since most of them were, well, PBers.

Players don't know who ed reed, Devin Hester, Calais Campbell, wilfork, vilma, Michael Irvin and a host of others is? I hate this mf

I'm gonna assume dude forgot that they can just watch their NFL tape instead since most of them were, well, PBers.

so how many former UF NFL probowlers videotape out there cave painting, polaroid, beta, vhs, dvd or otherwise?

Advertisement

so how many former UF NFL probowlers videotape out there cave painting, polaroid, beta, vhs, dvd or otherwise?

That uf coach does realize we have hi def hilights of an *** kicking in 2013 with our worst coach in history while we were a down program

Advertisement
They get Aaron Hernandez Jr. to commit to them at QB and use that as their trump card, lol?! Their other commits were a 3 star TE (Pitts), a 3 star DE from Boca (Lang) and Russell. None of these guys would even get an invitation to Paradise Camp except Russell before he walked. And Russell is like Billy Gibson from last year, a nice to have. He was literally the lowest ranked kid among our DB recruits, and he's their headliner right now along with the future criminal.

LOL at SUckGator51 declaring Friday Night Bites better than Paradise...

Capture+_2017-07-23-00-21-14.jpg

Advertisement
Back