Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
This is all fantastic... But I'm telling yall fellas it's just getting started.

I cannot wait until the season starts, I swear they're going to fall flat on their face.

The SEC "Powers That Be" are not going to let them back in the SEC Championship game, they've been embarrassed 2 years in a row in absolute blowout games & CBS doesn't want see that **** again.

Bama will select a brand new sacrificial lamb for the slaughter & it'll most likely be UGA, which means this is going to be a 7-5/6-6/5-7/4-8 season for the Crocs.

They bet the house on Malik Zaire (LOL), they have a below average run game & they lost all of their key playmakers on Defense.

This will be a glorious disaster!

I see the same thing but Phil Steele comes out and says they are a darkhorse for the playoffs?

DA ****?

PLAYOFFS??? Did somebody SAY PLAYOFFS????

bear.jpg

LMMFAOROTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everytime I see a gayturd fan im going yell " LOAD MORE BBBBIIIIOOOOTTTTCCCCHHHH"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
One step closer to that corny ******* being fired. I loathe him. MOAR!

Let's hope not

NOPE! its a tricky balance. Enough success to keep his job yet enough failure to continue the decay.

It's already over. This idiot has been to two straight SEC Championship games (even if it was a mirage) and the admin is having to give him an 'extension' to help with recruiting. It's like the dreaded vote of confidence. This will all be over in 2018. Can't coach and can't recruit for ****, it's going nowhere.

About gatorbait porsters talking shît about CJ Smith now that he de-committed...

Capture+_2017-07-06-10-09-47.jpg
Capture+_2017-07-06-10-10-27.jpg

Advertisement
Back