Tears Gator Tears

Lol they're telling admissions to let the kid in but Elijah Blades who flipped to Nebraska on signing day they're hoping doesn't qualify and are laughing hypocritical at best

It's so amazing on so many levels...

If their WRs are so good (see earlier in this thread) why are they so desperate for this one guy? If they have such depth at WR, why will they think this guy will see the field immediately?

If they are "just trying to make this kid sweat", why didn't they do it earlier by, say, pulling his offer when he committed a crime during an official recruiting visit?

If UF is so good, and McSharkFvcker is so great, why does UF need to "take chances" to "start winning again"?

If this is "some petty power play" by the UF administration, why would they be so stupid as to give McSharkFvcker a raise, and then immediately start to hobble him by not admitting his criminal recruits?

You have to love the misguided political garbage too...this is "progressives" trying not to give a kid "a pathway out", and can't possibly be, say, a strong position on law-and-order by conservatives. Regardless, it's lovely to the injection of random politics into the issue.

And, finally, someone proposing to pressure the Admissions office into taking action because of the "impact" it will have...on the football team...which is supposed to be so good, regardless of this one recruit...and we come full circle...

I love it. We all know this effort by fans to pressure for this kid to be admitted is all about the perception that their recruiting class will be less well-off in the comparison if they lose such a highly-ranked recruit...

We've seen references to it before. Star whores is right on. It's unbelievable to me that it's the end of June of 2017 and we are in the class of 2018 recruiting cycle and they're still worried about the final rankings for the class of 2017.

Advertisement
MOAR TEARS!!!!!

IMG_0098.GIF

Advertisement
Here's the undercurrent going into Fields' decision. Please just pick Georgia...

Capture+_2017-06-25-19-38-25.jpg

Last edited:
Where is Fields leaning? I'd really hate for him to go to FSU and UF...Georgia would be perfect for maximum tears

Advertisement
Where is Fields leaning? I'd really hate for him to go to FSU and UF...Georgia would be perfect for maximum tears

Hard to say....all the latest crystal balls have gone to fsu or Georgia

Yeah it's really hard to know where Fields is leaning. The last 2 CB's went to UGA but they were from UGA writers. The one before that is an FSU writer, Josh Newburg, and he made his CB "foggy" and the ones before him are picking FSU. I'm watching what Newburg does.

Capture+_2017-06-25-20-56-28.jpg

UGA is the home state school and his sister goes there but Eason and Fromm are already there and this kid supposedly is looking to play right away. That's where UiF has an opening. If they can't get him or another top QB their board will explode.

Last edited:
So steve Wilfong just tweeted Justin Fields took a secret visit to USC and now Matt Corral decommitts from USC!!! Lol. Their board is going nuts

Advertisement
Advertisement
So steve Wilfong just tweeted Justin Fields took a secret visit to USC and now Matt Corral decommitts from USC!!! Lol. Their board is going nuts

What's with that kid and all the "secret" visits? I know some people don't want the media involved, but what's wrong with the perception of an open recruitment? Just seems odd as **** to me.

Sorry, just curious. Continue with crying alligators

What's with that kid and all the "secret" visits? I know some people don't want the media involved, but what's wrong with the perception of an open recruitment? Just seems odd as **** to me.

Took a visit with his family to bama yesterday too. I would hate to be involved in that recruitment

Took a visit with his family to bama yesterday too. I would hate to be involved in that recruitment

Capture+_2017-06-26-11-44-40.jpg
Capture+_2017-06-26-11-47-25.jpg
Capture+_2017-06-26-11-45-39.jpg

Advertisement
Back